Author Thread: 9 years alone
YUnhelah

View Profile
History
9 years alone
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 11:52 AM

Very sad story ..long time no with me .im widow 9 years .hard working and fucos to achieve my dreams ..to makes happy and contented to what i have now..i love Jesus

And my family, nature and people around me.. i am very helpful women..but inside im lonely..im hopping God has a Good plan thats why it happens to me early got widow..and im still belive one day He gave me the answer to my prayer..Amen.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
9 years alone
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 02:25 AM

YUnhelah 9 years is a long time but Gods timing is perfect, it's a good skill to learn to embrace whatever season you find yourself... :-)

Alligator

View Profile
History
9 years alone
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 08:43 PM

YUnhelah, i was alone 17 years and then met 2nd husband. Focus on family, job, nature, - pray. It's not easy but your life will get easier. Listening to music when I was lonely helped me. Do not "fall for" the 1st man who presents himself to you... get to know the person by spending lots of time talking. :)

Iliachen

View Profile
History
9 years alone
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 12:21 AM

Better to spend 9 years single than 10 years falling into toxic relationships. I chose quite a few boys playing at being men, calling me "wife material," yet never had the stones to commit. I realized I was way too lenient on whom I chose. It led me to spend more time focusing on growing spirituality. I won't be attractive to the man God has planned for me to meet, if I'm not striving to be that woman.

Spend so much time in God's presence that you feel as if meeting someone would ruin the moment. God's laws of attraction are based on a give-give rule. Give to God completely, and He in turn takes care of things you never knew you needed. Give with a grateful heart. Then give more. Pray to increase your faith. Act spiritually outside your comfort zone, but while in God's will.

God gives us someone when we don't expect it. When we're too desperate, it means we're not focused on God's will. Our ultimate goal is to lead others to Christ, and help equip them for inevitable warfare. If He protects us from the enemy, why would He forget to provide you your spouse? :)

I don't just speak to you. I've been speaking this in my own life. It sucks not having someone I can nerd speak to. Or hold deep discussions with. But I'm not losing faith. This time away from relationships means equipping myself spiritually.

Start focusing on this "single" moment to dig deep in scriptures. Make sure you're following sound doctrine. Modern Christianity is too seeker sensitive and is too scared to delve into the meat of what grown up Christians need.

Sorry for the novel. I've been doing some "big think" study just now, lol.