Author Thread: Online isnit Real dating !
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online isnit Real dating !
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 02:19 PM

You cannot actually date online! You have to meet INPERSON . Get to know each other in a personal setting.

Online is just to see if you want to meet up and Date !

Doesn't matter if you have webcam, Skype. Etc......

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 03:13 PM

I agree.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 03:26 PM

Some people actually think they have a Relationship and never met Inperson.

Then if things don't continue communication. they broke up.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 03:30 AM

How can you break up with someone You never met Inperson !!

That's a fantasy !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 03:32 AM

Men will gihost you for whatever reasons but the why is not shared !

a

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 11:17 PM

Its very important to meet in person. Note that there is a very big difference between a picture and meeting in person. On pictures a person tries to look his or her best, selects the best picture and usually it wont be the recent pictured one. At one time I had communication with a handsome guy on line for some time. He was tall and very fit on all the pictures he had fowarded to me. On the day we met I was shocked. He was very pale, thin and he could not speak out a single word without a hiccup. I wanted to run away immediately but God controlled me. I managed to spent about 2 hours discussing about life. That was my first and last time to meet him. Later on I avoided him by all means until there was no more communication. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2019 06:22 AM

If a man really plans to meet a woman inperson, he should never lie about weight or age. Big No No !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 10:55 AM

Love is respectful, love is kind, it doesn't build itself up .💕

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 07:00 PM

Chioniso - that's an interesting story. you were very kind to spend 2 hours with him. It's been awhile Since i had a meet & greet, but I drove my own car to a meeting place for supper. The guy showed up drunk and proceeded to drin throughout the "supper". He wanted to walk me to the car, but I suggested that I go alone so I could phone him when I got home. frankly i was scared. But he did that, and I never called. The OP is right, online is not dating.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 01:08 AM

I agree you're not dating till you've met in person, and decided that's what's happening. But some people are so desperate to be in a relationship. That they'll accept a complete stranger, saying they love them and want to marry them it's sad...