Author Thread: Just Read The Forums
musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 10:40 AM

Anyone you're in contact with, you can often pick up on how they really rate you by just reading these forums. If you are contacted by someone, don't assume right off they think the world of you. Read the forums, and you may find yourself Number Two or Ten! Just...sayin'. I've learned a lot just in the past few minutes.

musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 07:06 AM

No one is sincere. No one will stay in touch, just walk away. I'll probably be deleting my account today. I'm tired of the games! This is not the way God means for people to do one another, and I am just tired of it all.

musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 01:25 PM

And another thing that happens, I believe a lady when she says we will be friends and talk daily on the messaging. It's happened again for the 3rd time. I message, they reply, I message again, maybe one or two more replies. I message, they read & ignore. I message again, they read & ignore. And before I know it, I'm left in a vacant room by myself. I am sick and tired of this Fickle Pickle Barrel. There is nothing to people anymore. Their words mean nothing. God is the only One Whose Word means what it says and says what it means, and He does what He says He will! Blessings and adieu!

musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 03:08 PM

I just got insulted by a lady who thought I was a mind reader and became irate with me, because I didn't know she had a health problem. Well I've got MANY health problems, ONE that prevents me from eating many foods! I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs in stocking feet! Skin and bone! I won't tolerate being criticized by anyone, especially as harshly as she did me. That is not the way of a true Christian. I just thank God for showing me this person's heart. That ended that.

musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 04:26 PM

I think this link will explain a lot of what is happening to Christians now.

https://youtu.be/S1HvxmB0buM

Alligator

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 08:49 PM

Hello... i read all your posts, thinking you were about 20 from your photo. When i read your profile later, i see you are an older man. You Might attract someone closer to your age who would write consistently if you post your current photo as your main photo. i am older than you so cannot write, but felt it important to tell you anyway. It IS difficult on here to keep anyone writing more than 2 or 3 days. I did watch your youtube.... and agree with the majority of it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 01:21 AM

I agree, what people post on the forum reveals a lot more about who they are, than what they put in a carefully crafted message. It's just a shame more people don't utilize it...

musician47

View Profile
History
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 09:20 AM

My true age is clearly visible on my profile. I posted that one of myself when younger because of my enjoyment of music and drums. Very true about keeping someone writing for very long. I don't get it, or their agenda. My friends on Facebook agreed that most people come to dating sites because they can't make it in real life. I'm only here for the circus and to watch it all. I really felt like I could find just a friend to be in touch with daily, but that doesn't work. Glad you watched the video. My focus is more on end times events and a soon coming Lord than "finding" someone. If someone wants to be a friend, great, if not, fine with me.

To Jayzee... So very true about what they post on the forums. They can paint any picture of themselves in a profile they choose. I wouldn't doubt by what many use other more attractive people's pictures sometimes, mostly scammers, I would guess. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is. And I agree that more should read what they say here. True colors come through better here. Thanks for your replies. Blessings to you.