Author Thread: The Irony Evolutionary Belief
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Irony Evolutionary Belief
Posted : 4 Jan, 2020 07:01 PM

I’ve often wondered why the totally absurd belief in the theory of evolution isn’t something a jungle tribe would belief rather than many educated people.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 11:36 AM

The OP of this thread David writes - 'Thank you Flat Earth Teddy for stepping forward with a different form of irrationally—ie flat earth insanity where even the most obvious is denied.'

Dear readers, note that professor of his religious 'gravity' that he believes in and worships, cannot provide even one scientific proof for his grabbity ('gravity') belief in order for it TO BE PROVEN SCIENCE??? I used reasoning and logic that denies obviously the religious teaching of this magical force acting upon 'bodies' and or objects in so called 'space' that makes sense in questioning but David provides NONE in examples in his thinking outside ONLY his assumed 'gravity' which is nothing but an unproven theory! Also note David gave NO EXAMPLES of WHAT is denied in the design of the earth by observation according to him but just a general unfounded statement that something is denied!!! What is that?

David goes on with another assumption (theory that all believe, religious like him.) that ALL trust in ALL 'professors' and school systems that teach the so called 'most evident of all physical laws—the law of gravity' that David ASSUMES is true!? This is where it gets really hilarious readers and friends because even the 'National Center for Science Education' DISAGREES with self made professor David because THEY KNOW 'gravity' is just a theory, a hoax system to some how prove things stick to a spinning ball, therefore 'gravity' is just another unproven THEORY only!

Reports of the National Center for Science Education | Volume 27 | No. 5-6 | September-December 2007

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

All physics textbooks should include this warning label:

This textbook contains material on Gravity. Universal Gravity is a theory, not a fact, regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered.

END QUOTE

HILARIOUS NO??? So much for David's statement that ALL modern Science teaching has accepted that 'gravity' is somehow a 'law' proven!!! LMBO!

Its also interesting that David somehow does NOT apply the fact of 'gravity' is only a theory much like the theory of evolution, imagine what might happen to David if he applied the same logic to the theory of gravitation that he does to the theory of evolution friends and readers!!!??? Correct?

I rest my case!!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2021 11:55 AM

Flat Earth TeddyBug can’t find a reliable REAL science source to quote so he SELECTIVELY quotes from the Flat Earth NCSE‼️‼️

He Probably copied all that from his flat earth’s pastor’s notes who also copied from someone else. Flat Earthers are careless students

One of the grandest schemes of false science, in this case, flat earth “science” was to prop up its own “science center” and program” it with flat earth nonsense. In this way the center can spit out whatever kinda hogwash a flat earther like Flat Earth TeddyBug needs.

But hey, now Flat Earth TeddyBug can say the National Center for Scientific Education says so‼️‼️ ‼️‼️

But Flat Teddy is such a gullible innocent follower, he doesn’t know the NCSE is a fake science center designed to undermine the facts of true science.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2021 07:39 PM

My mistake, NCSE is not a flat earth proponent.

At this time I’m still in verification mode. Will post results later

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2021 07:43 PM

At this time, however, I can say NCSE is not a reliable science resource. More to come

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 11:02 AM

Is this hilarious or what friends and readers!? David exposes himself when I quote from a atheist source that CLEARLY says grabbity ('gravity') has NEVER been proven and therefore is ONLY a theory! That's right folks, even David's atheist secular friends (that teach eviligion of man also!) that David follows and worships, disagree with eachother!!! David is obviously NOT a Christian yet, if he goes along with contradicting sources I posted on purpose to confuse him and teach him a lesson from a secular atheist source!

So OF COURSE now David says -' I can say NCSE is not a reliable science resource' because it does NOT fit David's secular atheist agenda???

I'm beside myself in laughter!!!

At this time, however, I can say NCSE is not a reliable science resource. More to come

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 11:07 AM

David writes - 'At this time, however, I can say NCSE is not a reliable science resource. More to come'

Who does David think he is anyway, god of research and WHAT sources are legit??? Is David actually a reliable source of what goes on between his ears???

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 07:14 PM

So it looks like Flat Earth TeddyBug likes Atheist’s points of view ‼️ 🥸🐞

TeddyBug just keeps steeping’ in it‼️😂👍🤣😆

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2021 07:17 PM

NCSE, that TeddyBug uses to prove his false points of view, compares well to an Atheist Secular Humanist point of view

Page : 1 2