Author Thread: Joining Multiple dating sites
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Joining Multiple dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 02:30 PM

Having your profile posted on more than 2 dating sites, looks like you are just being a player !!!

Why are Christian men doing this ?

What sre you're intentions ? A serious relationship or hookups?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 12:05 PM

Stop running me down on my threads .

Your Behavior is not becoming.

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 09:22 AM

I join more than one dating site for the same reason I would attend multiple churches upon moving to a new community: I'm looking for something and I don't know which place (if any) will have what I'm looking for.

There's another reason, particularly for guys to join multiple sites. Although this may be the largest free Christian dating site, the pickings are still pretty slim for guys. Just as an example, I did a basic search for women in my state within my preferred age range. My only filters were state and age range. When I just count the number of profiles that were active in the last 24 hours, I counted 17 in my entire state and I'm not quite in the middle of nowhere. There may be more that have been recently active, but there's no way to know unless they have the yellow dot indicating they've been on in the last day. Compare that to the 51 profiles of men in my state that were active in the last 24 hours (plus me).

I was on here a few years ago and tried it in other regions for another forum thread, and for most places, that's how things broke down, but go ahead and try this in your own area and see if this holds true in other areas too. I'm sure there will be exceptions, but in most cases, this is the breakdown.

So, is it any wonder men get so many fewer responses to messages than women do? Is it any wonder that men may have to cast their line in multiple ponds just to get a "nibble?" In terms of total population, women actually outnumber men, so there should be plenty to go around, but it's not so on dating sites. Men almost have to cast their lines in multiple places just to have a chance.

Anutza^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 05:17 PM

I agree. Many men are players, even those pretending to be Christians.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5