Author Thread: Joining Multiple dating sites
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Joining Multiple dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 02:30 PM

Having your profile posted on more than 2 dating sites, looks like you are just being a player !!!

Why are Christian men doing this ?

What sre you're intentions ? A serious relationship or hookups?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2020 06:37 AM

"why not caste your net as wide as you can"

Exactly, why not?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2020 03:56 PM

Countyive

Your not a Guy!

Cannot you get replies on your own topic!, Instead of

mine !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 12:59 AM

still harping?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 02:23 PM

Byys

You are a real touble maker !😈

missionarySWISS

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:19 PM

i am on many different dating sites, because the communication on just one is very very lacking.

in addition, i join less to find love, but to find friendship, and use the dialogue for the possibility to minister into another's person's life.

one of the major things that i am looking for, personally, just in general, throughout all the different sites, of a christian who is more biblical in orientation, rather than cultural in orientation. because most cultural christians, have their minds closed off to anything except what the culture warps about the gospel message - 2 coringhians 4:4

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2020 10:38 PM

If you see my profile on two or more I'll think the same of you. It's not playing but putting as many lines in the water as the law allows.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 05:31 PM

CountryIvy,

I think what Cupcakeme was trying to do was garner guys opinions. I think there's a thread for Ask a Girl. Before I checked this thread, I was like, yeah I'm going to finally hear what guys think. Truthfully, it was a little disappointing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 06:17 PM

No, she just doesn't like what I have to say. She doesn't like to be told that she is wrong. And, she is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being on more than one site. It's not a gendered issue, either. That's why I said something. She was condemning, offhand, anyone who is on more than one site. If I had agreed with her, she wouldn't have had a problem with me commenting. There are plenty of other threads that she has started in this section and other women have commented on them without any pushback from her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 06:21 PM

You'll notice that she didn't have any objections to Jayzbee posting on this thread.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 11:41 AM

Countryivy

You're Rediculous behavior.

Stupid.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5