Author Thread: If you are christian you shouldn't claim someone is the antichrist
Admin

If you are christian you shouldn't claim someone is the antichrist
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 01:48 PM

I saw someone on the forums (one of the same ones that keep going back and forth at each other) called the person they keep arguing with the antichrist. I've also noticed the same person has recently used a racist that christians hadn't ought to say. Like always I'm not going to mention the person(s) names here, because if I do then I fear I may make things worse. I prayed about it, and I'm going to continue to pray and let God, and God alone handle it (which is what we should do). I think it's better to just ignore this person, and pray that they will stop what they are saying on here. God can bring a person down if He has to. I know He, I've seen Him do it before. I pray this person's soul, that they will come to the conclusion that the things they said aren't right. That's all I have to say right now. Don't claim someone is the antichrist without any proof, and don't use racist language, and God bless.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:00 PM

Morgan, you make the same mistake that most christians make, as they eisegesis (read into a statement ) instead of just reading what the person has written.

I have called non profit ANTICHRIST, in doing so i have also given the reason did i not.

1 John 2

Beware of Antichrists

18Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

500. antichristos ►

Strong's Concordance

antichristos: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)

Original Word: ἀντίχριστος, ου, ὁ

Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine

Transliteration: antichristos

Phonetic Spelling: (an-tee'-khris-tos)

Definition: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)

Usage: antichrist, either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.

HELPS Word-studies

500 antíxristos (from 473 /antí, "opposite to, in place of" and 5547 /Xristós, "Christ") – properly, opposite to Christ; someone acting in place of (against) Christ; "Antichrist."

NAS Exhaustive Concordance

Word Origin

from anti and Christos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:14 PM

@Morgan,

With all do respect, you are out of touch with the next generation and are buying into some misinformation.

To explain: I hear the word Nig-ga at least 100 times a day, yet never once is it used or received as "racist". It is in the common vocabulary of today's youth. It is not in my common vocabulary. However the "N" word you are thinking of ends in a 'er' or an 'ar'. A Totally different word, according to today's youth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:22 PM

On the word: anti-Christ; if a person is against Christ, it doesn't matter how much Scripture they quote, they are still "anti" Christ.

Ha Satan has changed tactics in today's P.C. society. Rather than "anti" Christ, they are "Pro" Pauline, Sola Scriptura, Reformed Theology. Call it what you want, if it puts Christ second or is an additional tenet of salvation added to Christ - it is a slick way to be a anti-Christ, without being labeled as "anti"

missionarySWISS

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:40 PM

my personal opinion about the antichrist.....

in the bible, there are two times that the antichrist is mentioned. one time is in reference to a person, the other time is in reference to the spirit of the antichrist.

likewise, the name Emmanuel only appears twice in the old testament: once in reference to the Man, and once in reference to the Holy Spirit.

all of that to say this.....

logically speaking, if you truly worship a King of kings, a Lord of lords, and a Dictator of dictators; where in any TRUE Kingship, Lordship, or Dictatorship, where is there any voting for you to change rulers?

the whole idea of american's idea of voting, is in complete contrast to the worship of a King who is in control of raising and lowering world leaders, as stated in the book of daniel. so why does God allow the system of voting, when there are no votes against the rule of the Lord in heaven?

it is for the purpose of humanity to VOTE for who they want their antichrist to be.

now, the bible never describes how the sausage is being made, on the nuts and bolts behind the antichrist coming to power.... just that he is the one that will seize power, and that humanity will be in favor of him over following the invisible God of the 66 books of the bible.

all of this is demonstrated in the old testament of how the isrealites wanted a visible king (saul) over the invisable God they brought them out of the house of slavery.

now to name a specific someone as the antichrist, is claiming a special revelation from God. and there is a lot more nuance to the roll of a prophet, than can be explained easily over a forum.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 02:46 PM

Swiss,

What are you trying to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 03:07 PM

Welcome Swiss! Glad to have ya! I like your pic, and would give you a free hug if you promised not to hold on too long! Lol.

Yeah, we in America live in a democratic republic. Israel is or was a Theocracy. Regardless, to what anyone thinks, (as I think you point out). While we are given free will on this earth to make the wrong choices, ultimately we are still in a Theocracy wether we realize it or not.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 03:27 PM

Swiss,

There is a big difference to say that a person IS ANTICHRIST opposed to saying a person IS THE ANTICHRIST.

Most people that read when i post about that, they understand wrongly because they read wrongly.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 03:51 PM

Thanks for the truthful thread and post Morgan

Chuck claims racist comments are not in his vocabulary??? He says - "It is not in my common vocabulary." Chucknos does NOT address the obvious SLANG of his use of the word "nig-ga" but it is obvious to Morgan, me and everybody else on this forum!

Chucknos posts about Richard7744 - "dat nig-ga ned ta be capped" end quote.

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Hey, nig-ga, I gots me my N-card."

Chucknos speaks of others attacking and harassing fellow followers of Messiah BUT he has no mirrior in his self centered house.

For Chucknos states - "Perhaps then you'll be able to cease from twisting, lying attacking and harassing fellow followers of Messiah." end quote.

Lets see if we can help with his broken mirrior, his blindness to his self righteousness!

"Quiznos" Thread - "Setting the record straight (people with evil thoughts don't see truth)" Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 10:21 AM

Quiznos writes,

Quiznos posts about Parehtban - "What is the nickname for a detective D-ICK"

Quiznos posts about Richard7744 - "What is the nickname for the name Richard D-ICK."

Chuck's Thread - "The Scriptures" Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:21 AM

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Hey, nig-ga, I gots me my N-card."

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Okay circus monkey prophetic it's your turn to post."

Chuck Thread - "The Kingdom of God" Chuck Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 05:57 PM

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "now I have a little beech you does what I tell him."

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Speaking of masturbation here comes prophetic jacking off with Scripture again and again and again."

Quoting what Chuckk says in another hread "surrounded by cultic psychos!"

Quoting what Chuckk says in that same thread "What a bunch of i-d-i-o-t-s‼️"

And those are only a few of his "attacking and harassing" comments and Chuck claims to be a "christian" and no change nor apology to others! There you have it friends!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 04:00 PM

"Chuck claims racist comments are not in his vocabulary??? He says - "It is not in my common vocabulary." Chucknos does NOT address the obvious SLANG of his use of the word "nig-ga"

--------------------

Teddyhug, get with it dude, quit being old and out of touch with what's happening around you. You probably still type with two fingers, lol!

Btw "in context" we were writing about how others talk. Not how we talk, which was the point of the OP in that thread. Sadly, honestly, with regret, you have the mentality of those among the crowd calling out "crucify him!'

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 04:29 PM

Khutzpah, I really don't care what the generation is God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. No matter how much this world changes over time, I still believe that there are words that christians shouldn't say.

Page : 1 2