Author Thread: Tell us about your church(s)
Raffie

View Profile
History
Tell us about your church(s)
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 09:46 AM

This would be a great section where people can talk about their church and what they do or don't do for their congregation.

List church names, locations and what you like or don't like about it.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 08:03 PM

Hello,

I hope you will understand what i have written.

18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

I would like to know where Messiah says to ask for anything you are asking for.

Messiah not the business called 'church' is the only person in this life that can save anyone from the wrath of GOD Almighty.

What you are looking for is what distracts people from knowing Messiah, who He is, and what He is like.

Messiah says ' Come unto me all that are weary and heavy laden, and i will give you rest '.

Messiah never says come to 'church'.

The problem with the christians, they want to be entertained by a band, and hear jokes told by a self proclaimed pastor.

When will they meet with others seeking Messiah and truth in the Word.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 11:24 PM

Well there you go Raffie, Quiznos told you about his "church" AND told you what to expect about yours!

If there is anything you want to know, Quiznos WILL let you know!!!