Author Thread: Should I look for a wife at all?
Zachariah2

View Profile
History
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:25 PM

I really don't post this in search of pity or anything like that but I see that these forum's are pretty active and I want some honest feedback.

For a while I have wondered if it is fair to a woman to marry them, even though my disability might mean we would never have children. I know basically no woman's dream guy is in a wheelchair (obviously). I've gone over it with friends and get some mixed responses some saying 'no it's not fair' other saying 'God will illuminate the way' or something to that effect. If anyone's got any scriptures that would be great as well.

I have a spinal injury which means that I cannot... Finish the business so to speak. On the plus side I've been very abstinent.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 05:29 PM

If God wants you to have a wife, He'll see to it that it happens. You don't necessarily have to have kids to be married. I had a handicapped "girlfriend" who was in the chair and she got married, 10 years now. It can happen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 06:36 PM

Yes I think you should keep looking for a wife. Why not? You would be surprise how many women want a man for conversation and company.

There are a lot of men on this forum who are great looking men, great jobs, and nice areas to live. Yet, they been single because they lack the ability to give themselves to one women. They are forever looking over their shoulders and repeating the same stupid mistakes.

Show a women who you are and that you can maintain some independents. Be honest and stay close to God without side tracking into dark conversation.

I talking about cyber dirty talk that is ungodly.

Hope this helps you understand, you have a partner out there and she waiting.

sucha

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 09:15 AM

everyone deserves a chance of love regardless of who they are. The only obstacle that you will face is self-judgment, crosschecking yourself , inability to understand that you can fulfill each other as long as you believe, that your attitude, character, personality counts more than sex. and putting yourself out their (dating,,,,,)If you can overcome this, start looking for a wife.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 03:21 PM

YOURE GOOD LOOKING GUY ZACHARIAH

KEEP SEEKING THE LORD EVERYDAY

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 05:48 PM

Doesn't hurt to try as long as you are upfront about your disability.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 09:55 AM

Zachariah,

It is more fitting for a man to marry whose narrative is to bear out Christ, than it is for those able-bodied men who are a model of inconsistency. And whether we can beget a child or not; every man of God can be as a father to the fatherless. We are after all, children by adoption in the Spirit.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 01:54 AM

Absolutely feel free to look for a wife! Seriously, let women make their own decisions about whether they can or can’t handle your disability & whatever ramifications come with it. It will be a barrier for some, however there are married quadriplegics out there! Love conquers all. DO NOT listen to friends who say it isn’t fair. None of us getting married will escape hardship in some form.

Just take care of yourself & develop all you can & the right woman will see all your good qualities.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 01:56 AM

Absolutely feel free to look for a wife! Seriously, let women make their own decisions about whether they can or can’t handle your disability & whatever ramifications come with it. It will be a barrier for some, however there are married quadriplegics out there! Love conquers all. DO NOT listen to friends who say it isn’t fair. None of us getting married will escape hardship in some form.

Just take care of yourself & develop all you can & the right woman will see all your good qualities.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 01:57 AM

chalkey

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 11:32 PM

God's ways are beyond human understanding. He only has the answer to your question bro. Its all about believing and having faith in Him because no mountain is too high for Him.

Page : 1 2