Author Thread: What its like to be a premium member here
Admin

What its like to be a premium member here
Posted : 21 Mar, 2020 07:59 PM

I have signed up to be a permium member, and I am here to share my experiences so far.

In the past week, I sent 22 messages.

* 3 of them were deleted without being read.

* 4 read the message but did not respond.

* 2 responded, and we talked about the Northern lights and various other things. I could tell they were not really interested, we just chatted to kill time I guess. :P

* 1 responded, and explained why we're not a match. I thanked her, and that was the end of it. Now I just noticed that she also blocked me. That was unnecessary, but whatever. lol

* 4 of them did log in since but ignored my message. (They're probably chatting with someone else.)

* 8 of them did not log in yet. (Their inboxes are getting filled with messages, and my message is probably near the bottom by now.)

It would be good to have a feature that allows a person to indicate that they are in an interesting conversation with someone right now, so people like me will not waste the time trying to message them. because I think, most women that I message are already talking to someone, and that's why they completely ignore my message. But that's just speculation.

View Profile
History
What its like to be a premium member here
Posted : 24 May, 2020 12:23 AM

Its well said...if you are really interested in someone....then try soliciting for a phone number. But don't get jealous..competition is good

Page : 1 2