Author Thread: What happened?
b2therizz0

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 05:34 AM

Was there a user purge on here? I used to see around 5 pages of search results, now it’s only showing 2 pages & those 2 pages are all people I’ve sent messages to that never responded back. I understand this is a free site so maybe that’s an issue.

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 11:51 AM

You are correct. I just did a search which resulted in fewer results than normal. Perhaps participants are deleting/suspending their accounts due to coronavirus.

Alligator

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:19 PM

Glad to know its not just that i need glasses. My basic search used to bring up about 160 guys. Now it brings up 6 and one is blacked out.

Alligator

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 08:25 PM

b2therizzO (cant see how you spell it) I read profiles and its the first sensible answer why you don't have a photo posted. by the way you updated last on

***Updated 7/11/16*** that seems a little "old" - even if nothing changed, maybe you should change the date on that????

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 11:31 AM

Men seen to favorite me when we haven't even started messaging each other.

I don't like that. Also this site matches me with men I'm not attracted to.

Alligator

View Profile
History
What happened?
Posted : 4 Apr, 2020 10:43 AM

I have never had a match on here. I find that surprising. Also, i am not certain why the corona virus would hinder anyone from posting or communicating on here. It certainly provides "social distancing". Thoughts??