Author Thread: Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 02:51 PM

So just out of curiosity, what are some of the really bad lines you've heard on this site? I'm sure there are some bad ones, and posting this mostly just to laugh about it, although I know sometimes the people who say them may be serious. :)

I always thought it was better to say "hI" along with something positive or complimentary that you noticed about someone that made you want to speak to them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 02:16 PM

Funny, Kristofer. I find a single hi/hello boring. In fact, I find the whole process of introductions tiresome. But it has to start somewhere, aint it? Might as well bear it 'til you both find something to talk about. But it's difficult to start a conversation when all you receive is a single greeting and nothing in their profile that could start a conversation. I feel you. But...as a woman, I still like men to make the first move.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 02:57 PM

Kristofer, I am old enough to be your mom, so will give the girls on here some advice. Read the profiles. Right in front of you is a good example. Kristofer has a really good profile. There is plenty there to start a message with. Dont just look at pictures. I read profiles, even if the guy is too young or my age and not attractive.

Page : 1 2