Author Thread: Why do guys have to have barbie to be happy?
Admin

Why do guys have to have barbie to be happy?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 03:29 PM

I recently read a guys profile and one of the first things he mentioned was that he wanted someone who was gorgeous and tiny in figure... Get real boys, that hurts every girl. Are all guys really that shallow?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 12:27 PM

I've worked very hard to stay healthy/in shape, and I want to find someone that has worked as hard for me as I have for them. But let me clarify...if I found someone I couldn't live without, it wouldn't matter if she was overweight...or if it was obvious this girl was the one God chose for me, it wouldn't matter either. God will put her in my path if she's the one. But I guess my point is, boys AND girls....if you're not willing to work hard for your marriage partner...then don't expect a lot of guys/girls to look for you...and expecting them to look for you...is unreasonable.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 05:02 PM

Well, I guess it's true that you have to be physically attracted to your partner in order for it to work. That said, not every guy is attracted to the skinny "Barbie" look! Personally, I don't like it... I much prefer the average, "girl next door" look. To each is own, for sure!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 12:19 AM

body is good but not a must. its her mind and the fire in her soul. a strong women in spirit and mind. i am really looking for the other half of the team, if she lookes like a skinny blond then she looks like a skinny blond.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 04:07 PM

hmm..I have to say...your pretty awesome andrew=)

F0urEyedQT84

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2010 04:31 PM

I feel your pain, chica. It's frustrating and hurtful but I know that if I carry myself as the beautiful creature God has made me to be then SOMEONE (not sure exactly who, yet, lol) will appreciate that.

I know this can be easier said than done some days but I also know that loving yourself in spite of what shallow guys think or say is much more beneficial than getting down on yourself and feeling less-than-attractive.

It's so easy to believe Satan's lies - both for guys about what's attractive and girls about their own attractiveness - but I know deep down that it's not worth it. I have to refuse to hate myself because I know that's what the enemy wants from me.

But how can I hate something God so dearly loves?

Just know that you are not alone, girl! Be blessed!

Page : 1 2 3