Author Thread: Why do guys have to have barbie to be happy?
Admin

Why do guys have to have barbie to be happy?
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 03:29 PM

I recently read a guys profile and one of the first things he mentioned was that he wanted someone who was gorgeous and tiny in figure... Get real boys, that hurts every girl. Are all guys really that shallow?

BibleGent

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 12:14 AM

Tech,

I'm not exactly sure what your motivation was in the post, but I'd be rather careful choosing your words next time. That could be pretty offensive. Just a heads up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 01:57 AM

dear tech,

your words here

If I were you chick. I would get as skinny as you can and read your bible and pray hard because men are extremely visual, if you want to get a husband even a saved one you will have to be attractive.

mine here

first off, women are not chicks and your sisters here should be spoken to as ladies. also i believe that each one of us will one day run across someone thats gonna think we are beautiful or handsome just the way we are. no matter what we may see ourself as,

ole cattle

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 07:17 AM

Thanks Cattle and Tech

I just wanted to add a little something....

If Barbie were a real person her measurements would be....

36-18-38

Even if I had some ribs removed I couldn't get that waist line

:laugh:

Sandy

desipe

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 08:05 AM

hi tech,

your words left me speechless ...

o.k. 1 thing ... maybe u should post a prayer request!

YSIC diana

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 09:23 AM

LOL!! That's a great response, because even though we may wish different, weight is no different than hair color, eye color, height or skin color. It depends on what catches our eye at the time.

Good Luck, and God Bless with your search.

Shelly

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 05:41 PM

thank you biblegent and cattle for your wise comments. much appreciated.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 07:20 PM

It probably has a little to do with arrogance...people seem to be aiming for the stars a little too much. Maybe they should try aiming for the horizon...it might not be as high, but it's just as far....whatever that means, right? You can make up your own metaphor, lol. Gotta be nice to Tech though, sounds like he got a little tired and fell off the nice guy tight-rope. Who wouldn't...from experience...this world isn't a "nice" place...and when "nice" people get used and looked over again, and again...it's hard to see a good reason to keep it up...just have to figure out that you aren't being "good" for other people. So if you ever get to the point where you can't take it...if you can't do it for people, do it for God. Maybe you'll get your balance back. Nice guys never give up!:boxing::rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 05:54 AM

To be honest!I am not physically attracted to very overweight women,I wish i was,there would be a lot more to choose from,also,bearing that burden probably makes some of them more caring and sensitve.But being a visual male,i cant force an attraction thats just not there!To be very honest,one of the reasons i want a wife is for sex,being a christian its the only way i am allowed to have sex,so i naturally gravitate towards slim women.I work out constantly and keep myself in good shape,I would expect that out of my mate,My advice to all the overweight women out there,if you really want to increase your options,put down the spoon,pick up the dumbells(sorry if this sounds mean but i really think some of you need to hear this

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 10:09 PM

If he wants Barbie, let him try. But what he doesn't know is that most likely she's not going to want anybody that would write such a thing on his profile. Would any of the women who have posted on this thread want to be involved with that man who wrote such a thing on his post? Also, manofogd, put down the spoon and pick up the dumbbell? Come on! We are women of God! We shouldn't be addressed that way! Drop your unreasonable standards. If you want someone that way fine, but don't tell the rest of us that if we want someone we have to do that. What men don't realize is that in making expectations like that, they are pushing away more women than they are attracting. They want a woman who is attractive on the outside, yet they are not appearing attractive on the inside based on the comments they are making. Even if they looked like Barbie do they really want to be with a man that rates looks so high? And do you really want to be with a man that the only reason he wants to be with you is your looks?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 10:19 PM

Aheartforthenations, stay far and fast away from that guy. They are telling us more when they say things like that, than if they wrote a 30 page profile.

Page : 1 2 3