Author Thread: Good clean jokes forum
Admin

Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 12:59 PM

I think there should be a place on here where people can tell each other jokes, funny stories, puns and stuff like that, as long as they are appropriate. It's good to have a sense of humor, and laughter is good for the soul. So why not?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 11:12 PM

I don’t have to tell jokes to make people laugh. When they see my picture they suddenly bust out ! It’s like my face is funnier than my jokes!

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 6 Jun, 2020 01:24 PM

I'd be good with a joke forum! I think we sometimes take ourselves too seriously on here anyway.

Jesus went to many parties! I'm sure he heard more than a few edgy jokes in his day. Who knows, he might have even laughed at some of them...

Alligator

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 06:39 PM

Retro - I suppose if Peter or John said something, Jesus could have replied "That sounds FISHY".

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 01:27 AM

That is apostle bility.

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 08:06 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to recall any one liner Christian jokes. I've got some good clean secular ones though.

What do you call a blind buck?

No-eyed-deer

What do you call a blind buck with no legs?

Still no-eyed-deer.

I do recall a story joke, though that I always liked:

Moses, Jesus, and an old man go golfing. Moses was up first. He hit the ball, it looked fair, but landed in the water trap. Moses can part water, though. He parted the pond and retrieved his ball and took an extra stroke.

Jesus was next. His hit was better than Moses', but it still landed in the water. So, Jesus walked on the water, reached in and retrieved his ball and took an extra stroke.

finally, the old man was up. The ball immediately headed straight for the water trap, but before it landed in the water, a fish jumped out of the water and caught the ball in its mouth; and before the fish got back in the water, an eagle swooped in out of nowhere, caught the fish in its talons and flew up over the green. Lightning struck the eagle, the eagle dropped the fish, the fish plopped onto the green, the ball popped out of its mouth and landed in the cup for a hole-in-one. Moses looked at Jesus and said, "Please tell me this is the last time we're golfing with your Dad."

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 10:44 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the Kernel !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 06:35 PM

See what you started Morgan

Good job !!!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 06:37 PM

Laughter is like a medicine

Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Job 8:21 - Till he fill thy mouth with , and thy lips with rejoicing.

Psalms 126:2 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them

Lancashirelass

View Profile
History
Good clean jokes forum
Posted : 28 Jul, 2020 10:10 AM

Like the golf story. Funny punchline. Me......I like jokes but don't remember any to tell, except one which is a bit mean:

Q. What do you call a fly that lands in a(n) ........mans ear?

A. A space invader.

(You can supply which nationality of the man!!!)