Author Thread: What are Your thoughts
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 7 Jun, 2020 05:10 PM

I think the Women on this dating site out number the Men and that's the reason many woman don't get messages that are serious about starting a Lasting relationship.

I think Men git unrealistic expectations on sites.

I have gotten several messages but None with Real sincerity.

Yes, they sre Real men not scammers.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 03:12 AM

Women always outnumber men which is why men think they can pick choose & refuse.

Even when they have nothing to bring to the table they will come with their "must have" list of requirements...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 05:43 AM

Christian Guy

There are plenty if Good Women out just because you haven't met one doesn't mean there aren't any!!

You have the right to give up though ! It's about Choices!

Your statement here is Bashing women. In my opinion!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 05:48 AM

Where's the Christian minded Older men on CDFF !

It's Christian dating site , yet many chats aren't about Godly conversation.

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 09:56 AM

The profiles on this site are 43% male and 57% female. The women. The women on this site unnumber the men, yes, but not significantly.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 06:31 PM

72 yr old Man single no kids,

Wants a 20-45 yr old Woman for marriage!

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 04:23 AM

I included men in my post and I am being honest. There really is not much out there. I told this to a single woman in her mid thirties who was upset that she could not find anyone either on another Christian Message Board. I am not bashing women, just talking about my experiences with what I found. I usually try to console other single Christians that are struggling. I know how the mind can play tricks on you still being single and never finding someone, its hard. I am just going to leave it at that.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 03:16 PM

Some men and women don't even use dating sites to meet someone.

I know a man, who says he doen't desire to Dste Online.He get dates.

Maybe Online is not the Best choice for You Christianguy.

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 04:57 PM

Hey, thanks for your honesty. Online is an artificial surrounding, but it can provide great potential. Yes, you may be protected by God for this very reason, as He has someone in the wings, when you and she are ready. We can also make a potential spouse an idol, by focusing too much on 'the search' and the excitement, the chase, etc. I know I have to watch this in me. I'm older than you, and I desire to get married, and I have to check on these things to not make it an idol. Lord have mercy on me! Hey, a thought. Go into 'broken hearts' forum please, and read the testimony I pasted there. It is from another person on this site that God spoke clearly to a friend about their singleness. It's quite powerful. I hope you glean something from it. Cheers!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 02:01 PM

There at least a Dozen Christian dating sites out there! CDFF maynot be the place God will present as a Venue to meet a mate.

By the Way there are many on Free cdff that are Worldly.

Page : 1 2