Author Thread: Being divorced, a special situation. (Warning tmi!!)
Tj1977^

View Profile
History
Being divorced, a special situation. (Warning tmi!!)
Posted : 2 Jul, 2020 08:12 PM

I do appoligize, but I am dying to know a answer. I have had a crazy life like most people but here's my catch? Years ago at my old church a big group of singles were getting married. I fell victim to peer pressure to get married to a girl i was really good friends with. So I asked her to marry me despite some signs. We were just friends nothing more litterly! So the two of us just up and getting married without any counseling or anything. Turns out she still wanted her independence and do her own thing i was just a room mate that slept in the same bed she always slept in jeans. I admit i was a jerk to her for it so she was a jerk back and all we did was fight. I did try to make it work for three years but failed. (All she wanted was her own home without me) So i guess what I am trying to ask is I'm still kinda a clean slate when it comes to romance and relationships eventho I'm divorced I'm still a virgin and have been single for so long I am one of the independent strong type I need nothing. Even my friends get mad I never ask for help. What do you all think?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:28 PM

I'm speechless, if you couldn't get those jeans off in 3 years you need to just give up and become eunuch. I'm guessing she was wanting you to put some effort in to make a play for it or she wouldn't have married you. No wonder you didn't get on!!

If in the unlikely event you ever even get near another woman be a man about it.

Tj1977^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 04:32 PM

Really dude? Before you make a statment like that why not ask first? Yes I have said too much but there's alot more to the story then you know. Like I said in a previous reply all she wanted was a house from me. Nothing more.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 06:12 PM

I probably wouldn't lead with the facts. Oversharing can be a turn off. I have found that out several times. Not that you are going to hide your past. Let it come up in conversation over the course of time. A lot of unhelpful comments on this site. Folks I see posting in other places. Probably makes them feel better about their own miserable lives.

Tj1977^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2020 05:43 AM

Thanks

Tj1977^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2020 01:35 PM

Thanks

Tj1977^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 05:24 AM

Ok I'm good on this subject!! Woo hoo I figured out a few things I feel likeca dork But Im ok!!!

Page : 1 2 3