Author Thread: how clean...
Admin

how clean...
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:55 PM

dear ladies, how clean do ya keep your house?

ole cattle

ChRaSaBa

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:19 PM

Hi,

Actually, I'm 38 years old and am now just starting to learn how to really clean my house. I'm not a compulsive cleaner though.

Christine

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:22 PM

my home is very clean except when my son comes over, LOL. he gets all his army men, cars, trucks, planes, drawing pencil and drawing paper out in the living room. I constantly have to be telling him to leave a walk way for me. you don't know how many times i've stepped on those toys, YIKES! OUCH!

the only thing that i allow to pile up a bit is laundry. only because it's 3 sets of stairs i need to do for laundry - quite a workout i may add. i live on the 2nd floor. LOL, i need an elevator or drink red bull and grow wings.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

FalSmiles

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:26 PM

Well its clean, but I am no Martha Stewart.

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 11:59 PM

clean but cluttered except for the kids toy room. they are required to clean that so its less clean.. currently I have a relative here staying and he has things all over.. I wont pick it up so as to not upset him..

GBU

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:57 PM

I like to keep every room in the house clean, but sometimes I fail to do that with my bedroom. If a room is messy, cluttered or dirty, I can't be in it. It feels like I can't think straight, because all I want to do is clean it. If furniture or paintings don't line up with the structure of the room and have a flowing feeling, things seem cramped. When it gets too much, I go on a little cleaning frenzy where everything in a room has to be gone through and put properly somewhere; it drives my grandparents nuts.

Grandpa does not like anything moved, even if it helps to make things easier. They have three frigerators and three freezers, because they don't know where anything is and keep buying stuff when they can't find it. I've found food in our cabinets dated back to when I was born! Good thing is I went through all the cold stuff these past two days and organized it all. :nahnah:

The only problem is, and I don't know if anyone else does this, I used to toss everything in a spot in the room and go through it. Grandma wouldn't stand for that so adapted the cleaning to smaller areas and wait until they are gone, so I don't have someone over my shoulder giving orders, complaining or wanting to help. I've begged opinions be reserved until they see the results.

...I'm sorry that was so long, but currently having that urge again.

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 07:37 PM

dear folks, ive surely enjoyed your answers.. got a chuckle out of a few hehe..

ole cattle

slj3_1

View Profile
History
how clean...
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 08:18 PM

Since I live alone now,,, I can't blame anyone but myself. I now know who the slob is. I'm off tomarrow, so I'll finish the laundry.

Don't sweat the small stuff,,and it's all small stuff!

Sandy