Author Thread: littlequizabounding, what is conversion of the Holy Ghost ?
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
littlequizabounding, what is conversion of the Holy Ghost ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 03:22 AM

Necessary to fear the Lord, as the way of the Lord to follow is perfect, His testimony is sure, the soul is converted by believing His right statutes, enlightening the eyes by the pure commandment of the lord.

God cleans us from ERRORS, by keeping us away from wilful sins, by stopping them having any dominion over us any longer, to make us upright, instead of guilty by the law, now innocent from the great transgression

Psalm 19:7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

God hides us from sins, blots out all our iniquities*through Christ taking it away in His death)

Christ rising from the dead is the clean heart created in us( to be believed in) this is the right Spirit renewed in us.

This is the joy of salvation restored to us, God upholds us with HIs freely given Spirit, teaching transgressors the way to not transgress, as sinners are converted to Gods ways..

Psalm 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Sinners making prayers with blood on their hands are unheard.

Sinners need to wash and make clean, by putting away the evil of their doings, by ceasing to do evil, ceasing sin through the same mind as in Christ.

Now through Christ, to learn to do well, to seek the judgement of Christ and by relieving the oppressed.

The filthy rags of our righteousness and the sins as scarlet become as wool as white as snow..

1 Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

God purely purges away all dross

God restores judgement, with counsel from Christ, to be called righteousness and faithful.

God then destroys the transgressors and sinners who forsake the Lord..

Isaiah 1:25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the Lord shall be consumed.

God shows the iniquity being taken away by Him coming close to us ( Christ among us)

The Son of man went to the people, but they understood not. No understanding in their heart to be converted and healed from their sin..

Isaiah 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Christ the light of this world, caused the brightness to be seen, they saw and flowed together and feared and the heart was enlarged, when the sea of the Gentiles was converted to Christ..

Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Jerusalem converted the Gentiles, the officers peaceful, the exactors righteousness, Matthew sat receiving custom, left all rose up and followed Christ.

The walls of Jerusalem brought salvation, the Lord became the everlasting light and God our glory as the sun no more our light.

The people all righteous, these are the branch of Gods panting, these glorify the Lord(not blaspheme His Holy name)

Matthew 9:9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.

Isaiah 60:16 Thou shalt also suckle the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suckle the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Not only repentance is needed to be forgiven sins, also you need to do works right for repentance, which is good through the Spirit of Christ turning away from satans evil works. Another requirement is to be converted by the Holy Ghost.

All things Christ said to us must be heard, and all who cant hear(, unconverted) will be destroyed from among the people..

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

All who ever spoke have told of these days and these messages.

All are blessed through the covenant made with Abraham, and all are blessed by exactly as told, when Christ is raised from the dead then Christ turns every one away from his iniquities..

Acts 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Acts 15:3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

Not only if you are not born again of the Spirit you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven, except we become converted as little children, we shall not enter into the Kingdom.

Little children humbled is the conversion, who are offended by the children of the flesh, as they do not offend anyone..

Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

To continue to pray for the Kingdom o come is to be unaware it has come, to pray for the sins o be forgiven is to be ignorant of the truth Christ payed for our sins forgiving them saying on the cross it is done, and to be of good cheer He has overcome the world which is the Kingdom of God come. In that same prayer it is thine is the power, convertion shows we receive that power from on High and are strengthened by Christ rising, this is the promise of the Father to be believed in..

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Faith saves, when converted by faith we are forgiven, that is the PRAYER OF FAITH. BELIEVING CHRIST IS RAISED FROM THE DEAD, that is the CONFESSION, to believe Christ is raised is the prayer of faith, a new song and new prayer which only the converted, redeemed of the Lord can learn, sing and confess.

Elias prayed for the three and a half same years Christ was on earth saying after the time the earth brought forth her fruit , Christ died and rose and the earth gave the fruit of Christ, the firstfruit after His three and half years testimony first.

So awake from the death in sins and be alive to righteousness, and SIN NOT, is always Gods word.

They err from the truth, they need converting, the ones who excuse sinning need converting from the error of their evil doing ways to have their multitude of sins forgiven, it is not in praying forgive us our sins and for the Kingdom to come that has already been done...

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is CHRIST RISEN FROM THE DEAD, AND BECOME THE FIRSTFRUITS OF THEM THAT SLEPT.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, AWAKE THOU THAT SLEEPEST, AND ARISE FROM THE DEAD, and Christ shall give thee light.

1 Corinthians 15:34 AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SIN NOT; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and THE EARTH BROUGHT FORTH HER FRUIT.

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 07:58 AM

Adam, why do ask questions expecting answers but when other people ask questions you never answer?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:24 AM

You're not lead by the Holy Spirit.

@Adam

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:36 AM

Adam posted this:

God cleans us from ERRORS, by keeping us away from wilful sins, by stopping them having any dominion over us any longer, to make us upright, instead of guilty by the law, now innocent from the great transgression

Quiznos asks:

Adam, is a person clean by the blood of the lamb, and the Word of GOD Almighty, or by being kept away from sin.

One is the works of man, the other the Grace and Mercy of GOD Almighty.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:12 AM

"Adam, is a person clean by the blood of the lamb, and the Word of GOD Almighty, or by being kept away from sin.

One is the works of man, the other the Grace and Mercy of GOD Almighty"

Conversion of the Holy Ghost ( the question and topic) has all the scriptures showing through the blood of the Lamb, we are converted ( as seen in Peter) to be strengthened to be kept from the works of satan.

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

This is the grace and WORK OF GOD..

2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Hebrews 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:17 AM

Adam, ignorance is not a virtue

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:27 AM

Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:36 AM

Adam, those good men where falsely accused of being ignorant but when people say that you are ignorant, it’s the truth

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:39 AM

John and Peter taught to the less ignorant:

John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Revelation 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:48 AM

Posting Believers are sin followers, shows your sinfulness.

Seek God for understanding of His Word .

@Adam

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:54 AM

Unbelievers declare themselves believers, it is sin to reveal this or maybe it is Gods word

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

False accusations are what are predicted, again all their works are sinning, as testified, so it cant be too untrue of a testimony, because the ones with no morals despise the good, as they love the evil they do and never ceased..

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Page : 1 2 3