Author Thread: Boycotting the status quo public school sex ed
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Boycotting the status quo public school sex ed
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 05:15 PM

modern sex education is just promoting sodomy, onanism, abortion, and fornication. They do not emphasize how life threatening and traumatizing it is for young girls and boys to become active outside of marriage and essential maturity. They do not highlight all of the multitude of benefits that are available for those that practice virginity and chastity. They are told 'their body their choice,' when in reality we are stewards to a body that was given to us as a gift. We should respect the gifts we are given and care for ourselves with dignity and foresight. Every pre metamorphosis child should be wanted and welcomed. It should be understood that each intimacy can lead to the existence of a new human being worthy of unconditional unending love. If either party in a serious relationship cannot discuss seriously about parenting future children neither is ready for that level of intimacy. Also even the terms used for male and female anatomy is unscientific and derived from deteriorated rape cultures. The Male term just means 'tail' and the female means 'sheath.' We look to more ethical terms now like the birth canal and womb instead of old unacceptable pagan terms. They should have separated pagan from state instead of the church.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:09 PM

Very well said

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 06:05 AM

It's our responsibility to guide our youngsters towards the right steps.

That said, sex education does have a place in societies especially in Yemen and Afghanistan ranked at the very bottom on the Gender Inequality Index.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:15 AM

Boycotting the status quo... how would that manifest itself ? for those of us who don't have school age children or no longer go to school...:-)

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:11 PM

we rededicate our lives to Christ and maintain chastity if we are unmarried. We abstain from hollywood content that promotes fornication and sin.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:22 PM

secular sex ed is not biblical. The only reason Africa struggles is because natives were displaced from their native lands by greedy unethical corporations. These corporations originate from first world countries but cheat the public out of ethical standards when they move to a foreign location and take advantage of less restrictions even engaging in modern slavery. Many regions have multiple growing seasons. Boycott tobacco and marijuana, grow food not lawns. Why export empty calories or tobacco when the locals are literally starving to death? Telling all the teens and children that they were expendable property before birth destroys the collective conscience and dignity in every culture. My children know that i'm not just their mom, I'm their bodyguard and that began before birth. Even being healthy was inspired to me as a teen when I realized I would be carrying the progeny seeds that would one day combine to become my children. Men should be told the same. I'm even willing to hypothesize that men who gestate their pre metamorphosis human being sperm until the time of marriage are less likely to cause their wife a miscarriage or birth defects. All questions should be answered ethically without endangering human life needlessly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 10:00 PM

Why don't you answer Jayzee's question?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2020 10:16 AM

She did. Her answer followed Jayzeee’s last post

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2020 06:32 AM

I had sex education at school and so did my children, I think that children should learn what happens during puberty and about reproduction as part of the curriculum.

I remember as a young woman in my 20s working with an older woman in her 60s who regaled me with her stories.

She told me when she got married and became pregnant with her first child, she thought the baby would somehow come out of her stomach until someone told her.

We both had a laugh about it thankfully things have moved on from those days...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2020 06:35 AM

I still don't see how you can boycott something you're not a part of ie you're not a student or a parent...?

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2020 07:28 PM

I am a parent. I am a student of Jesus. The terms are all pagan mostly in modern science. A pedophile desgned the current system: https://www.c-span.org/video/?308841-1/scientific-study-sexuality-america&fbclid=IwAR0jgeWysSpYCeE8-UOHZ0U0CbvozEWQGxYsctfelv-EmJh9E0IpkSvdTW4