Author Thread: Lying On Your Profile...
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 11 Dec, 2020 01:56 AM

This must be the only dating site where people actually get younger.

I have come across a few profiles where people have shaved a few years off their age.

Including a man I was in contact with and wished him happy birthday last year when he turned 55.

He's profiles now has his age listed as 51 what is it about taking 4 years off your age...😂

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 06:27 AM

Littledavid your making a lot of assumptions & I might add a mountain out of a molehill.

This is someone I conversed with at length I was 49 and he was 54 he had a birthday and turned 55 🎂

I'm now 51 so it was wierd to me to come across his profile recently and see that we are now the same age "that's all"...

JJ-Dave you're right about men being more prone to lie about their age.

I suspect that he's recently acquired youth, might be down to him wanting to have more children...:-)

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 30 Jan, 2021 08:38 AM

There are definitely liars and scammers here, but I've been on sites that were even worse.

I actually received a private message from a white woman with blonde hair on another site.

As I was viewing her profile, she suddenly turned into a black woman with black hair.

I guess that the scammer was updating the photos on their fake account as I was viewing it.

Welcome to our fallen world.

If you're going to be on a site like this, or just overcome in the world in general, then you'd better have some serious Holy Ghost discernment.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 31 Jan, 2021 02:35 PM

That must of been a strange sight but at least it prevented you from wasting any time.

Yes you definitely need discernment to navigate the

world of online dating...:-)

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 1 Feb, 2021 04:14 PM

This site changes one's age through the years according to your birthday. So if you register on this site when you were 20, the next year it will automatically add one more year to your age on your profile on the birthdate that you registered with. Others somehow found a way to tweak with it and change their birthdays on a whim. Talk about security breaches.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 3 Feb, 2021 01:21 AM

To date i've come across three profiles that have changed their age by four years.

As the Bible says by their fruits you will know them...:-)

View Profile
History
Lying On Your Profile...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 04:44 AM

i am not lying about my age but i found one guy that lying about his age. He wrote on his profile that he is 30 but when we had a call on phone. He admited to me that he is 44. Ewwww....

Page : 1 2