Author Thread: Why do guys do this?
TheBlessing

View Profile
History
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 02:03 PM

I have had two guys suddenly stop talking to me. It's just so random. The last time I've talked to them was normal conversation, but suddenly, no contact for the next week and so on. I've had this happen twice to me.

Anyone have any answers for me? Am I boring them or what?

Thanks for your time!

irish247

View Profile
History
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 09:09 PM

In my humble opinion things happen, life happens. Sometimes it seems like a train wreck al of a sudden and it is hard to share what is happening, even to a girl that a guy happens to like. Guys like to have it together, could be an illusion but thats the way it feels. So when things come up in a guys life well, life is all of a sudden not together. It is hard to share when you are wounded or being broken down. I read it quite a bit in psalms, how David just wept at his persecution and was crushed at times by the struggle to live, crying out to the Lord.

I have had the same experiences several times, people just stop talking. Perhaps they find someone better suited, perhaps the grass is greener in other fields....So far I have not met in person anyone, I have not been on a date for three years except one that did not go well. We are all seeking on here, its hard, distance is so very hard, and the flaw is that we do not know what is happening on the other end, life happens.....Kids get sick, bills get payed, people struggle with ex spouses, child custody, parental stuff, secular stuff, faith....

I hope some of that helps, just keep looking and pray for the Lord to guide your path, put your life in His hands, He knows everything about you and your needs. He will be there for you, and comfort you, and wipe away your tears.

View Profile
History
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 10:39 AM

This has happened to me too. I don't understand it either.

lazzer

View Profile
History
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 08:41 PM

well I always answer my e-mails, if its a woman that says we can't work I'm not going to bother any more. If she dosn't answer my e-mails why keep trying. answer your e-mails and ask questions. if you want men too keep talking answer them the women seem to stop before the men.

explor_r

View Profile
History
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:36 AM

I agree 100% with Irish as life happens other than on the computer & there could be a period of time where things just need to be dealt with in life other than on the puter. I personally have not recieved all my mails from this site forwarded to my emails eigther. I know I'm very guilty of not allways contacting someone back within a very quick time (alot of times i'm out of town) but usually do. I also believe that if there are things said in conversations that send up red flags to the other person which they just don't want to deal with then they will act nice & decide that isn't the person for them. It's a non-confrontational way of saying that the person is not for them. It's the Lord letting us know He has shut the door on that.

Page : 1 2 3