Author Thread: India
Feed_the_Poor

View Profile
History
India
Posted : 11 Apr, 2008 08:41 PM

Hi-

I am interested in hearing from missionaries in India or other people interested in India.

God bless you all!

Dulcinea

jeshurun777

View Profile
History
India
Posted : 8 Apr, 2009 10:43 AM

Dear sister greetings in the name of christ!

Thank for your interest about the ministry in India i have a vision to help some poor people like orphans,child labour and to rehabilitate the child sex workers.I have also designed a project to save and help as many as poor people especially children.please pray for my blossoming christian ministry to reach the many unreached masses in india.for more information on my mission visit:www.jeshurunnativevision.blogspot.com

www.yesharim.webs.com

View Profile
History
India
Posted : 15 Apr, 2009 07:37 PM

HEY!!

Good to hear from a brother in india. I spent a month in assam at a mission hospital teaching. I've been to hydrabad and kanigiri doing healthcare teaching with 2 others nurses. Our church supports Share Ministries. Have you heard of them? We well be going to hydrabad and kanigiri in feb 2010. Love to check out your ministry online. I know there's been some persecution in Orissa especially. Voice of the martyres has been covering alot of it. I love india! and can't wait to back again (feb for the next couple of years).

I LOVE india, the people, food, artwork. someday i hope to spend 6months to a year there. Hydrabad's the #1 place for biryani!!

rachel

jeshurun777

View Profile
History
India
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 04:31 AM

Hi sis Alethia! greetings in the name of Christ.I Thank you for serving my country.Thank you for your contribution in the medical field.I don't have idea about share ministry.Regarding Orissa my heart melts whenever i remember the fate of innocent christians are vandalized,killed,women were raped.many christians were flew to the forests to be rescued from the attacks caused by the hindu fundamentalists.christians in India are helpless.Even government also overlook this issues only Lord Jesus has to do something and what we requre is to pray unceasingly.Me and my church is regularly praying for the evangelism and we are going to see a huge revival in Indian church.Presently the house/home churches are increasing day by day.The hindu faundamentalist are afraid that India will be 50% christian by 2020 (as stated in the book called "the Demography of India).presently eventhough the official sources claim that Indian christian population is 5% but it is believed that nearly 15% are christians by conversions from other religion.We have biased media here always whenever any attacks take place on christians it shows that chrisitians are involving in an unconstitutional or illegal activities.Jesus has to do something to thwart all the evil plans of satan.So I kindly request you all especially remember the Indian church.I have studied (B.Com;M.A.(Litt);B.D) and for past 6 years I worked with a well known christian organization in the field of Administration,Faculty of a Bible distance education etc.But since 2007 Iam in the full time christian ministry.

"Where there is no vision, the people perish!" (Prov 29:18).

[The best work we can all do is create the highest vision possible for our lives and be led by that vision for the greatest good]

God has placed a vision in my heart to reach the unreached masses in the Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh.Iam regularly praying to God to evangelize and plant as many as churches.I Believe nothing shall be impossible unto God.This easter we are able to wn 5 new souls and baptized them.I also have great desire to preach good news in the telugu christian channel called shubhavaartha and Rakshana so that millions of people can hear the good news.So please pray for India and my ministry!

"He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.�

(Acts 10:42-43).

* Then Jesus came to them and said, �All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age"(Matt 28:18-20).

View Profile
History
India
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 10:04 PM

True!. Scripture talks about blessed are those who are counted worth to suffer for the gospel in the same way christ was rejected. They sin against christ when doing so, for you belong to Christ.

Our ministry is mainly as a support and encouragement to our indian brothers and sisters. If persecution came to america as it is in india, i'm afraid how many 'who call themselves' christians would renounce their faith. I don't envy persecution, but you have a strength that we can learn, here,. we have much we can learn from our brothers/sisters, and have while in india, that puts us to shame. God placed you in india fora a reason/purpose, and us here in america to glorify him. What better way for us as ambassadors to christ to support each other in each other's ministry.

Keep on being faithful to the call God has called you too, knowing you have believers around the world supporting, encouraging you. Our work for the Lord is not in vain.