Author Thread: looks and weight
Lovespoken7

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 8 Aug, 2009 03:29 PM

Hey Guys, I was recently talking wth some ome and we clicked spiritually in many ways. We attend the same church, just different states and cities. He asked for a pic and I sent several. I was honest from the beginning that I was noit skinny, but average .. and could use a lil weight...

Sinc seeing the pictures, he avised me that he will call me, that we need to slow down and we havent spoken. I asked him if the pics were this reason, and he told me no. But I am thinking he just told me this not to hurt me even more than he already did.. What are you thoughts?:angel

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 22 Dec, 2009 04:56 AM

O my goodness..i love my women with meat on her, and no its not all about looks and can deal with a lil lost of the looks for a lot of happiness thats very important and have some Jesus in ya life and all that i only have a drink every now and then,.. no ma me,,, not gone work,,, not gone be disrespecting me with that spirit up in you

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 24 Dec, 2009 05:45 PM

Hi Sweetie! I just want to encourage you to believe in yourself! Believe in your beauty! Do you believe you are beautiful physically, spirtiually, personally? Remember self -confidence is attractive! And for the man who can't see that you are attractive doesn't deserve YOU!!!!! Set your standards high girl because you deserve only the BEST! Blessing, Sandra

Feed_the_Poor

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 11 Feb, 2010 08:59 PM

When looking at a photo we can often ascertain a little about the person's background, interests, or character. These are the things that are important to me when looking at a photo. Physical attractiveness matters only slightly to me, because if I grow to love someone for his inner qualities, I love his body also, just because he lives in it.

zeen

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 09:25 AM

Amen!

MySoulProvider

View Profile
History
looks and weight
Posted : 27 Aug, 2012 08:45 PM

I personally dont judge a book by looking at the cover,I am a person who wants to get to the heart of the matter. I recently met a woman on here with no picture. and after several messages and winks we decided to meet.last wednesday we met and we had a great conversation which led to a drive down the beach. Yesterday I wanted to see her so bad that I braved hurricane Issak just to see her. well worth my drive as we had great conversation and ended up watching the "Notebook". I say have patience and take your time to get to know someone for them, you might learn you have more in common than you think.

Page : 1 2