Author Thread: WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Admin

WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 02:02 PM

WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?

Why does modern Christianity play with the occult, and commit abominations against the Most High? Just ask any so-called Christian, even on this site, "what sign are you," and see what answer you'll get.

They will have no compulsions about telling you that they are a "Leo," thinking it is cool; a "Sagitarius," thinking that they are hip and in the groove; or perhaps a "Scorpio," thinking that it is sexy, whatever that is!

Listen to the word of God, and know what He thinks about those who take counsel in, "astrologers, stargazers, and monthly prognosticators": "STAND NOW WITH THINE ENCHANTMENTS, AND WITH THE MULTITUDE OF THY SORCERIES, WHEREIN THOU HAST LABORED FROM THY YOUTH; IF SO BE THOU SHALT BE ABLE TO PROFIT, IF SO BE THOU MAYEST PREVAIL. YOU ARE WEARIED IN THE MULTITUDE OF YOUR COUNSELS. LET NOW THE ASTROLOGERS, THE STARGAZERS, THE MONTHLY PROGNOSTICATORS, STAND UP, AND SAVE YOU FROM THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME UPON YOU. BEHOLD, THEY SHALL BE AS STUBBLE; THE FIRE SHALL BURN THEM; THEY SHALL NOT DELIVER THEMSELVES FROM THE POWER OF THE FLAME.."

[Isaiah 47:12-14]

Are you caught in the modern religions, which are an insult to the Living God? Astrology may seem inane and harmless, but God will stick you in hell for playing with it.

irish247

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 10:43 PM

I recently saw online a service where people held up signs about who they were before God came into there hearts. your idea of what sign are you is not perhaps about a persons astrology sign but about what sign was hung on them, by there actions, or society, or judgements of others, or perhaps you are just seeking to hurl the first stone. Does this site and all others ask us when we were born, we all had to be born sometime, and there were stars in the sky. The Magi found Jesus and bore Him gifts, under the stars, the signs in the heavens. Did Joseph spit in there eye.

My sign is this, I am a hopeless sinner, I am broken, I have my own cross to bear, I am nothing, unworthy of Gods grace and unfit to tie His sandles. When Christ was crusified He had a sign nailed above His head in multiple languages. We all have a sign. ONly be His grace, that I am completely unworthy to have, am I healed. Praise Him and thank you Jesus.

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 08:32 AM

Hey man im a scorpio......cool man,....LOL

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 08:33 AM

Just kidding:ROFL:

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 11:10 AM

I don't think you have to YELL....I know my sign, but does that mean I put any faith in that...NO. I knew my sign before I was born again. Does that mean I delve into astrology and follow my daily horoscope and believe what it says...absolutely not. Just because I know what astrology sign I was born under doesn't mean that I immerse myself in that realm. I do know this, God knows our hearts....it's what's in there that matters. If you have chosen Christ as your savior you have no reason to delve into the other realms.

God Bless Everyone!

:yay:

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 11:49 AM

Good post, Lvstigers! I can agree that I know my sign, but I don't live by it or look into it. I look complete and wholeheartedly to Jesus. Like you, Lvstigers, I did know my sign before I accepted Christ, even then I didn't read into them or believe in them.

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 11:17 PM

Yah, I've known my so-called astrology sign for a while too, but don't give a hoot about it or any horoscopes. So I stick w/my real sign: Ichthus <

Janet

TaxMan

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 02:57 AM

I know my sign. (Proceed with Caution, if youre curious...)

It's almost hard not to unless you ATTEMPT to remain ignorant.

I also happen to know a little about religious practices outside of what *I* prefer. I'm not sure that would make me affiliated with them.

Working with religion is part of my job. I know about Wicca but dont consider myself part of it. I'm somewhat familiar with Islam but wont practice it. I've read the Book of Mormon but I'm not Mormon.

So, am I to be condemned for knowing of these?

I'm not so sure it's a great idea to leave yourself as a mushroom in the dark.

I happen to be a believer of challenging your beliefs. If they are worthy of the time and effort it takes to follow them, they will EASILY stand up to a little scrutiny, even if you have to seek answers from others when you dont understand something.

Besides: If you are to take the Word to someone who believes differently than you do, would it not be a boon to know what they believe?

For example: I know our lone Wiccan believes what she does because she decided "How can a good God send people like XXX to hell? She was a good person; I think I'll find something that's easy to follow. AH! Wicca basically lets me do whatever it is I want and produce my own belief system. Ok, that's what I believe!!"

Should I avoid talking with her about beliefs because I may learn something I dont know? I may become pagan by finding out about her system?

Should SHE avoid talking to me because she may realize "How can a good God NOT send people to hell??"

Isolation is a handicap.

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 05:41 PM

I know the sign for those who are born same day as I was ;) but don't know, don't want to know, don't care about what could possibly come from it.

People stare at me when I say that I don't know my son's sign - he is six. and I really don't know it. Personally I hope to tell him never to be caught up with this before he even knows what is a sign.

Blessings

View Profile
History
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 03:35 PM

I am a Pisces. I don't believe in daily horoscopes, but I do understand the zodiac signs. I have come to know why I am the way I am without needing to see a psychologist.