Author Thread: I can't be without him
Admin

I can't be without him
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 02:30 PM

I've tried everything I could to get him out of my mind but no matter how much I try I can't. Is been about 2 weeks when last spoked to him.Keep in mind he is a very busy man surrounded by beautiful woman every day. Now, Can anyone out there tell me what to do. What should I do? God bless

tristan07

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 03:05 PM

ahh, the oft asked question that innevitably generates the same generic answers.

Without knowing the specifics, how long were you together, was it a healthy relationship, what were the terms that you broke up on/over, does he have feelings for you at all... etc etc, the generic answers will have to suffice, for now.

Feel the pain, don't avoid it, talk to freinds and family to get things off your chest, pray, ask for peace. and if it's God's will that the relationship is over, let go, move on, and give it time and you will heal.

bless you,

alex

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 09:26 PM

Well I will like to stard by thanking you for taking the time to read and answer my queston.

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 09:09 AM

Dear gorgeous, I'm sorry that u're suffering. U need to ask yourself if this guy is "the one" from God?

I don't believe God would send us something to aggravate, with agony, or despair. There will be no hard time, or need to keep him out of your mind in the first place, it would be smooth ,and the attraction would be mutual. You will not have to worry about the surrounding women in his life.

If he is gone, so it is. Sorry that u're hurt, but I agree with Alex, feel the pain , set your mind & deal with it. Take the Lord a refuge & shield , pray for strength. U will find comfort and unfailing love.

And trust me sister, u will live, and "be" WITHOUT him.

slj3_1

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 09:35 PM

Dear Gorgeous,

I recieved an email from a friend on this site and he had some very good advice,,

If a man comes to you as a burden, he wasn't sent by Jesus. Jesus will only send you a blessing.

God Bless, Sandy

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 10:08 PM

Sister thank you very much for your words and YES I do agree with Alex too as well. I could over come anyhting as longest I have HIM MY savior Jesus.

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 10:11 PM

thank you for taking your time to reply to my brocken heart. Please keep me in prayer I really need it. God bless you

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 10:12 PM

thank you sister very much your words are a true confort to me. God bless you

slj3_1

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 06:38 AM

Sweetie,,You are welcome,

God Bless, Sandy

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 07:22 PM

I must say this, dear heart, yes you can be without him. You existed before he came into your life and you can do it again. It's like that song by ( I think) Gloria Gainer "I will survive." As long as you know how to go you will survive. There are plenty of fish out there in the sea.

Getting your heart broken is a part of puttting yourself out there to fall in love. You're taking a chance. Taking chances are scary especially when you're putting your heart on the line.

Know this, that you are made exactly how God wanted you and there is a man out there who was made just for you. It is in God's timing (may the sky not fall on me for saying that!lol). I need to adhere to my own words.lol.

Anyway, dear one, maybe the man you're heartsick over wasn't the one God designed for you. So move onward dear Christian and let God do what he does best and

View Profile
History
I can't be without him
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 07:24 PM

My computer messed up and I didn't get to finish my blog.

Let God do his part and lead you two together. Because when you let God orchestrate your life and future it will be beyond your wildest dreams.

Be of good cheer, girl your day is coming.

Page : 1 2