Author Thread: Please pray for me
Admin

Please pray for me
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 06:56 PM

Lately, I've felt like I've been under spiritual attack and I haven't felt the presence of God. I haven't felt the joy of salvation and I've felt down lately....: Please, pray for me. I need God's peace in me that I haven't felt for for a while...

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 10:08 PM

dear tim, welcome to the forums.. will be prayin for ya.

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 04:44 AM

Holy Father, Thank u for the gospel which had taught us that we are victorious in You, right now I destroy and cast down all demonic conspiracies against my brother. Dear Lord, be the strength of his heart and the guide of his future, may he live in the peace, and the joy You provided for him. I pray that he rejoice in You, and shine the light of Christ. In Jesus 'Name , Amen.

Boazsruth

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 07:17 PM

Father God, precious Jesus we love you and we exalt you and we lift you up high oh great king. I come to you with Tim, a mighty man of God who has come under attack from the enemy and I cast down every thought, I come against every attack on his mind in the name of jesus. Tim you have the mind of Christ! I plead the blood of Jesus over his head. I speak peace upon him and angels to comfort him. I bind any spirit of depression or anxiety and I break it off of him in the name of jesus! I loose peace and purity and comfort..send the holy spirit to comfort him. I pray that he would be lifted up..satan you are a liar, i come against all the lies spoken over his life and every curse that was spoken over his life and i speak blessings! I speak prosperity..Tim you were fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God and he knew you before you were in your mothers womb. I thank you father that you hear all my prayers and that when I call you answer me and show me great and mighty things and i know yoyu are healing and delivering my brother in the name of jesus! I thank you that you have a great and mighty plan for his life, plans to not harm him but to give him a hope and a future! Amen

Dayna389

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 11:09 AM

Tim. my prayers are with you.

just remember, we have authority through Christ to rebuke these spiritual attacks. you bind them and command them to leave you in Jesus name. stay strong brother in Christ.

View Profile
History
Please pray for me
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 07:00 PM

Thank you all for the prayers! :)