Author Thread: Don't trust science
Admin

Don't trust science
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 12:20 PM

Don't put your trust in science, in doctors, in a vaccine or even in your leaders. Put your trust in Jesus. Science can be bent to a certain individual's agenda. Doctors and leaders are capable of lying and bending truths. But Jesus is truth. And if anyone is going to protect you during this pandemic then He will. I'm not going to say you won't get the virus if you trust in Jesus, but if you have King Jesus on your bond then you will be healed one way or another. I've heard some say that it seems like this virus is never going away, but one of these days it will. I don't know when that will be, but it will go away. I've even heard people say that things aren't going to get any better. I've even heard christians say this. It will get better. As soon as that eastern sky splits open and Jesus comes back, for those that are saved and are one of His, that's when it's going to get better. That's the day everything will get better. Just keep trusting Jesus, He will be with you. Amen.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Don't trust science
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 07:20 PM

Yes exactly right Morgan. Science used to be about what could be observed, tested and verified by repeat experimentation.

Anti-Christ, anti-God uniformitarian secular humanist have been successful in expanding the meaning of science to include nonsensical hypothetical speculations and unsound suppositions. But hey, at least with the false new definition of science they can now claim to be “scientific” in their deceptive pursuits! whoop-tee-to!! And there’s sooooo many public school indoctrinated people who’ve never been taught to think critically who are believing the fools