Author Thread: Maybe nobody will ever want me
Admin

Maybe nobody will ever want me
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 03:29 PM

Maybe I'll always get rejected. Maybe nobody will ever take me as I am. But I know one who does want me. I know one that will take me as I am. I know one that won't reject me. And that one is Jesus Christ. And some day He will come back and He will get His bride. Amen.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 09:34 PM

Maybe nobody want me as I am - you say . I say has God finished with you ? when Christ walked the Earth people got healed by his shadow , when God is finished doing his good work in you then surely you will attract a crowd , believe it

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2021 03:03 PM

Hey Morgan. Stop complaining and do something about it. If you don't have a job, find a job. If you're overweight, exercise and eat healthy. Make things happen. Only you can help yourself. Take baby steps if you have to. Just do something about your situation. Nothing can be accomplished if you don't work on it.

Yeah, God loves you. But do you love yourself? If you love yourself, be a better person. Work on becoming better until you become the best. It's your gift to yourself and it can give you a feeling of accomplishment. Never mind what others think of you. They don't matter. What matters is the people who loves you. Start with what you have and slowly challenge yourself outside your comfort zone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 11:22 AM

Well Grey, I am still alive so God must not be finished using me. I'm not here to attract a crowd, I just want everyone to know how much the Lord, Jesus Christ loves them. I don't want anyone to follow me or look to me, but look to Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 11:41 AM

But Passionfruit I'm not complaining. I just want others to know that Jesus loves them, even if nobody on this earth. I know I've been wonderfully made by God, but I'm more focused on my soul rather than my flesh. I'm more focused on Jesus than I am on anything. Whatever happens in this life it's not going to be because I made it happen, but because it is His will for it to happen, and I want to live in the center of His will. I know the Lord will help me and provide for me what I need.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 05:14 PM

Even some of God's prophets got rejected by God's people. We are all familiar with rejection here.