Author Thread: ask me when iam more awake
Admin

ask me when iam more awake
Posted : 1 Sep, 2009 05:13 PM

so i asked out this girl, well she said to ask her out when she is more awake. should i take this at face value or take it as don't want to date ya? i am planning on asking her out when i see her next. just want your thoughts, it was around noon when i asked her.

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 08:51 AM

Oh brother ! I don't know how your girl came up with this weird answer!!? I know that some girls sometimes have silly responses, but this is nasty. I don't think that she would be interested to go out with u, and would say that.

U asked her around "noon", I think that's enough time for any person to be awake (considering that a real excuse). She could have said something more courteous whether she wants to date u, or not.

Well, that's what I think, but u could try again if u like to get a straight answer.

God bless ya.

Phoebe.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 11:09 AM

Go to her house in the middle of the night, throw pebbles at her window, and WAKE HER UP MAN!

excuses excuses excuses. What ever happened to, i'm sorry I'm just not interested in you that way? sigh.

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 03:22 PM

Did she say it in a playful way? Perhaps she was sooo pleasantly surprised, been waiting for you to ask and she cant believe her ears?

If not playful, sorry its the other extreme - RUDE!

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 08:00 PM

it was not playful but not rude.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 06:18 PM

Greetings JessieJessie... Yeah I'm afraid to tell ya, but she was pulling your chain... She's either trying to keep you hanging until she see if another gentleman is going to work out, or she's stalling until she can come up with something better to say (simply said, she doesn't know how to turn you down without hurting your feelings, and yet keep you as a friend or future prospect)... For it's clear to say that she's stalling, and the only good & flip side "is that she doesn't want to move fast, by saying yes" (but doesn't want to cut her nose off, to spite her face)... However, if she can't be front & up forth in the beginning, the relationship will be like that too... So that might just be a clue for you "to keep it movin" (for God doesn't want us to be unequally yoked or in bondage "in our relationships")... However, I pray that you find who God has shaped & molded "especially for you"...

Sincerely, AnotherChance2*

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 11:16 PM

i know this is the 'ask a girl' section, but i've had experience with a girl like this and hope this will spare you alot of pain.

if she cared about you she would've answered the question. if she wanted to go out with you she would've said 'yes', but she won't say 'no' cuz she wants something to float her ego till she finds something else. she's playing with you (and not in a good way). if you put up with it that just gives her more reason to believe you're a push over. cut her off and move on to some one who will respect you. maybe then she'll wake up. :zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 01:28 AM

dear folks, people do have weird sleep achedules nowadays so maybe she really wasnt awake for long but she really wanted to talk to him so she answered the phone and then he hit her with a big question and she really didnt wanna go serious before she was awake good. just maybe..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 11:48 AM

thanks guys and gals. she dose not have a big ego that needs to be feed. but i now not have to walk forward thanks. god bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 03:05 PM

i now know how to walk forward is what i wanted to say.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 09:59 PM

:zzzz: cattleman2011 does have a point:ROFL::stop::excited:

Page : 1 2