Author Thread: So Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead is problematic now?
Admin

So Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead is problematic now?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 05:30 PM

When I thought the world couldn't get any crazier this happens. People start complaining about a TOY. Let me rephrase that. They're complaining about a TOY'S GENDER. Last I checked toys don't have genders. Why is this a problem? Is it the Mr. and Mrs? Because I hate to break to you, there's only two genders, you know? Out of all the things that are wrong in the world, this, Dr. Seuss, Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzalez are the worst? People complaining these things need to be put in a straitjacket and locked inside a padded room. They're nuts. And to those reading who happen to complain (because there probably are) about these things, get a life. Complain about something that's worth complaining about, because this isn't it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
So Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead is problematic now?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 07:03 PM

The Bible says that people will get worse and worse. Kinda like the days before Noah entered the ark. Paul says in Romans that people will become fools but at the same time thinking they’re being wise.

You kinda see this on the forums.

One example: People calling themselves Christians yet being gleeful that Biden won the election. It was clear from the start what he stands for, one would have to be a pretty stupid Christian not to know

Biden signed a number of anti-God executive orders, some of which include: 1) more funding for abortion (abortion is often the slow sadistic dismemberment and or saline burning of defenseless unborn boys and girls). 2) men who think they are women will be allowed into women’s restrooms with little girls, 3) men will be allowed into women’s sports and 4) several thousands of pipeline jobs were killed by an executive order in accord with the Green New Deal (a Marxist ploy) And 5) the new president is just getting started!

President Trump stood strong against those evils.