Author Thread: Killing the killers, or forgive or we will not be forgiven by our Father who is in Heaven ?
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Killing the killers, or forgive or we will not be forgiven by our Father who is in Heaven ?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 01:07 AM

Is having others killed, correct, if it was Jesus would not say put up your sword and how ALL WHO KILL, will be killed..

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Romans 13 does say ministers bearing the sword, but we know they are not going to be rewarded for it, as ALL WHO LIVE BY BEARING THE SWORD DIE TOO.

Next for our learning, is how these governments are unbelievers, and the teaching of God the deceiver ignores is to fight evil with good, not with the evil of this world..

1 Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

The judgment seats we are brought before are by the ones who blaspheme the worthy name of Christ, this is who the deceiver shows it supports..

James 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

For us is bowels of mercies, not believing in killing. otherwise the Apostle Paul would not be forgiven or any of us....

Acts 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

1 Timothy 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Killing the killers, or forgive or we will not be forgiven by our Father who is in Heaven ?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 08:10 AM

Adam thinks he’s being clever when he falsely quotes Jesus out of context, quoting here: “...put up your sword and how ALL WHO KILL, will be killed...” end Adam’s crippled quote

False teaches like Adam have a nasty habit of selectively quoting Bible verses that have been mercilessly ripped out of context.

Adam, let me help!! First thing, let’s look at the >>context<< of the verse that you’ve ignored.

In its context, the conversation Jesus was having with Peter to put up his sword took place at Jesus’s arrest. Peter had just attempted to illegally use his sword to strike down someone in the group of people who were attempting to arrest Jesus.

If Peter had been successful in killing the person, he would have been charged with murder and then sentenced to die by the sword.

It’s that simple Adam, no need to read your false teachings into every Bible verse at every opportunity

If Jesus thought all swords were evil, why did he order the disciples to carry a sword in the first place⁉️‼️

I suppose you think the disciples needed a sword to swat at gnats

Adam demonstrates once again the folly of SELECTIVELY quoting Bible verses that have been removed from their original contexts

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 08:41 AM

I suppose you think the disciples needed a sword to swat at gnats

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2021 06:03 AM

It's sad he doesn't know how to reach Anyone.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2021 12:02 AM

The disciples never had swords of course, and then Jesus had to fulfil the transgression of swords that He came to redeem, by being numbered with the transgressors, and in possession of a sword, His disciples assisting....

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

Yes, to the ones who support wars and killing, they see Jesus as a supporter of their murderous hearts, but the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world which is why Jesus is harmless as we are to be too..

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2021 08:09 PM

The disciples had in their possession at least one sword.