Author Thread: How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 15 May, 2021 06:22 PM

Jesus says he will reveal himself to those who obey him. John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

Could it be, the absence of obedience negatively influences a person’s love and understanding in such a way as to blind that person from correctly understanding the Bible and his responsibility to God?

Think of this way. When we decide to willingly disobey God, we adopt an antichrist method of thought that actually defends the type of sin we like.

All pro-sin antichrist methods of thought effectively cripple or darken our intellectual ability to reason properly, hence, blinding us into denying the existence of God, fort example.

Please review Romans 1 before responding