Author Thread: the good word for today part 7
Admin

the good word for today part 7
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 07:31 PM

hebrews 10:26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 07:12 AM

john 14: 21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 10:54 AM

WORKS!! NOT LISTENING!!! :ROFL: Just kidding, dude. If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me. "Works" is trying to earn salvation. I "work" because I'm being saved...because I want to do everything God asks of me out of my love for Him, and to be a good witness to others of what God can do in their lives.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 01:29 PM

you hit the target there DHTM, Eph 2:8,9,10 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9. not of works, lest anyone should boast...... amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 08:24 AM

romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 10:19 AM

romans 1:16-17 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 10:04 AM

romans 2:3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 11:41 AM

galations 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 12:14 PM

ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 11:14 AM

philippians 3:12-13 12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 07:51 AM

matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.

Page : 1 2 3