Author Thread: the good word for today part 7
Admin

the good word for today part 7
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 07:31 PM

hebrews 10:26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 08:41 PM

That's the truth. Go Cattle!

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 05:52 AM

dear hitman, hey man its good to be back some. i cant stand to stay up too long at my desk but gettin better some..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 06:41 AM

2 peter 3: 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 05:37 PM

2 john 1:6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 05:54 AM

As surely as gods will prevails,good works are never taken in to account.Paul makes this clear;God has saved us and called us to a holy life-not because of anything we have done but because of his own purposes and grace.This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time(2 Timothy 1;9)The additional words"called us to be holy"remove any doubt.If you say that god could foresee who would be holy and therefore elect them,you invert pauls order.So we may safely infer that if he elected us to make us holy,he did not elect us because he saw that we would be holy.The two things are obvviously contradictory.

In Christ

steven

P.s sorry to hear about your accident ole cattle,Im praying for you

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 01:49 PM

dear steven, thank you for your prayers.. thats mighty nice of ya.. i do appreciate it alot..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 01:56 PM

1 peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 05:14 AM

boy,aint that the truth,hes been trying to eat me up all my life,LOL

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 10:49 AM

philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 01:03 PM

John 18:37 ..."You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Page : 1 2 3