Author Thread: the good word for today part 7
Admin

the good word for today part 7
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 07:31 PM

hebrews 10:26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:37 PM

matthew 28:19-20 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 09:59 AM

romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 08:11 AM

john 6:11 And Jesus took the loaves, and when He had given thanks He distributed them to the disciples, and the disciples to those sitting down; and likewise of the fish, as much as they wanted.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 10:33 PM

hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 05:49 PM

1 thessolonians 5: 16-18 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 03:44 AM

colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 05:47 PM

galations 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:26 PM

1 TIMOTHY 1:15-16 15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Page : 1 2 3