Author Thread: To the Ladies
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 29 Jun, 2021 02:30 PM

Do you need chemistry on a first date or just a nice , kind gentleman?

I present this to the ladies Because men usually look for looks and physical FIRST.

😂

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 29 Jun, 2021 04:45 PM

On my first date with my late husband, I really didn't feel chemistry, I just enjoyed his friendship, and company...the chemistry came a little later, as we kept going out, so for me, it blossomed slowly,,,(He felt it faster, but like you say, men and women are different.)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 29 Jun, 2021 05:22 PM

Hi Brandy

Thanks for sharing your experience. We as women don't always like the same things.

I never understood a man saying, you women are all the same.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Jul, 2021 05:12 AM

On mine first date I like a nice kind gentleman. Chemistry should come as we improve on our relationship/friendship

Chioniso

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Jul, 2021 05:19 AM

This reminds me of a certain gentleman I met on this forum sometime back. His face was so ugly,very very nice at heart and so caring. We parted ways because he wanted to sleep with me out. As a Christian this is completely out.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Jul, 2021 05:31 AM

Hi Chioniso

Thanks for sharing!

I don't understand why men who profess to be Christian feel it's right to have sex with a woman they're just dating, to get to know her.

This is not right.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Jul, 2021 05:34 AM

If I go out with a man , which I have serval times, it doesn't mean I want to marry him. I'm getting to know if we are compatible and can be friends.

I would have to have chemistry to marry Any Man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Jul, 2021 02:58 PM

Matthew 5:28

but I say to you, who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultry with her in his heart.

JesusIsMyKing68

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 1 Aug, 2021 06:15 PM

Sorry to say but there are some women who have that exact mindset, of needing intercourse before marriage, to see if they'll be sexually compatible.

Yes even on here, there are some like that.

I myself tend to ignore those ladies and concentrate on those who have fidelity or are celibate.

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 05:02 AM

I guess kind and gentle man. I never have a relationship with someone that i have chemistry on first date. I love effort so, chemistry is build over time by his effort

Quiznos

View Profile
History
To the Ladies
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 05:01 AM

Chemistry, what a stupid way to pick a mate, where in the Scriptures is chemistry the plimb line for relationships.

What happens when the so called chemistry is gone, i know what DIVORCE.

The just shall live by faith, not chemistry.

Page : 1 2