Author Thread: Unrealistic expectations
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 7 Jul, 2021 06:03 AM

Searching profiles Men over 60 seeking women 18.

Yikes

No wonder people stay Single on here .

Undoubtedly not a Christian community.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 7 Jul, 2021 06:05 AM

When you post " looking for anything" that seems really desperate.

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 7 Jul, 2021 09:32 AM

I have read probably 40 or more profiles from men where they are writing NOTHING about themselves. Only "Looking for a kind, faithful woman for marriage" or something very simalar to that. No introduction, nothing about their hobbies, what they spend their time doing, or what they hope to have in the future. It is BOORING, and also very easy to scroll past as most women are looking for someone who stands out in one way or another.

The other issue is men writing long thesis about what they are looking for in a woman, It is great that they write what age range, or geographical area they are searching within, but so many are extremely spesifix down to the last little detail, like same interests as themselves, hair colour, height, or weight. These men are probably looking for someone who doesn't exist. If she exist she will probably not choose that spesific man anyways.

Just my observations about insight in what kind of stuff one can ask for, and how realistic it might be to get it if the woman of his dreams actually drop by his profile.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 7 Jul, 2021 10:09 AM

Thank you for sharing your insight .

Many Men don't read profiles, they look at Photos of women and age on this site .

Many Men here aren't even Christians. Site is basically Free.

slightlybrokenwing72

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 02:16 AM

agree with Fustasjeoppheng... almost every single person who writes me... there's nothing for me to write back as their profile is... kinda useless.

not sure why almost all profiles here are either generic, or else the person posts weird stuff that screams to stay away from them :P lol...

on OKCupid, the profiles and the question format makes it easy to write people back. problem is that almost no one on that site is christian.

i'm patiently waiting on getting my second Covid injection next month and being able to go to church in person in my new city... cos online during Covid has been two years of nothing... (well, had about 4-5 months talking to one christian man... that was nice... but he lived in another country and neither of us could move, so...)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 04:32 AM

I have dated off another site previous to the Covid- lockdowns. A Christian paid site .

I've made few men friends on here but a few left because women wouldn't respond to messages. Lol

I'm meeting men close to home city. Much more interesting to actually go out in person.

Our restrictions here have been lifted for Weeks , people are out and active.

CDFF is not a good Christian community. I post on Forums.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 05:32 AM

On this site Men live in other States hundreds of miles away.

And they don't seem to want to travel or move.

On other dating relationship sites many do.

Speaking from experience, I had dates that did.

Invest in a good relationship Christian site if you going to Date off the internet.

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 12 Jul, 2021 07:59 AM

I think the reason why some men don't write much is that men instinctively know that women vertically typecast men as "the biker guy" "the office guy" etc... where as men know that they are horizontally classified eg: yes I ride a bike....but... I also go to the office.... and I fix computers on the weekend. Men know that it is difficult for women to classify men when he has many interests. Women tend to think of such men as liars and or complicated and won't have time to focus on her.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 12 Jul, 2021 09:09 AM

I agree Some women do typecast men.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 12:46 AM

Dear sister moonlight7 may I ask u which site has good christian community?Thank a lot in advance dear sister!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Unrealistic expectations
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 11:01 AM

There's a few you can try . I don't reveal personal info.

Page : 1 2