Author Thread: Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 01:53 AM

When Israel was taught by God, it was to confess their sins, for God to forgive. As reminded in 1 John 1:9..

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 Kings 8, required the people of Jerusalem to turn towards Gods Holy place, then to be taught by God the good way to walk in ( turning away from the sins ) so people learned that the house is called by the name of God..

1 Kings 8:35 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:

36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.

1 Kings 8:43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

Israel disregarded to be faithful to God, and trusted in the lying words of the false prophet teachers, and Pharisees later, saying to steal, murder and do adultery, and then to go and stand in the house called by the name of God, and state that they are delivered to do all of those abominations.

They made the house called by Gods name into a den of thieves..

Jeremiah 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

Jeremiah 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.

Regarding adultery ( as just mentioned and promoted by the false teachers) the ones who committed adultery were to be put to death.

Also the ones who committed adultery both lack understanding and destroy their own souls..

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Jesus showed to Israel forgiveness for the ones who ignorantly committing adultery, instructing to go and sin no more, and the prayer for God to forgive our sins. ( remember then Israel needed to be taught the good way and to not commit adultery and stand in Gods house claiming deliverance to do adultery )..

John 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

The example of the false teachers not only is told from God to us, it is fulfilled in their doctrine of sin belief.

The false teacher/prophets predicted for the ending of all, disagree to being taught the good way to walk in, ( the Holy Spirit given to man and the law of Christ written in the heart/new covenant)

The many on the wide path to destruction ( remember the ones who do adultery lack understanding and destroy their own souls)

These as testified, have eyes full of adultery, never learned the good path, confess sins but never forsake them, and cannot cease4 from sin then...

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Romans 7, shows Apostle Paul mentioning the words of not being able to do the good he would, but doing the evil.

Then, learning the good way to walk, is still doing the evil, or is avoiding the wide path to destruction through COMMITTING ADULTERY?

In Galatians 5, Apostle Paul shows the ones who do adultery, shall not inherit the Kingdom of God..

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

We know Jesus called us to love our neigfhbour ( not as the devil teaches then, to do adultery with your neighbour and then goes on to say God forgives you for this, just confess it ).

Even managing to do no adultery, is broken, if we transgress the law in any part, and we are told we shall be judged by the royal law of loving our neighbour as ourselves.

Also, as told by Jesus in Mark 10, the first practice is to not do adultery, there is something still lacking even after that, to have treasure in Heaven also..

Mark 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

1 John 3, seems to be unclear for the average church goer, or someone naming themselves as a Christian, the words are not practicing sins, the words are committing sins.

That is why committing sin transgresses the law, and of course practicing sins also transgresses the law...

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Can a person then commit adultery, but not practice adultery ?

If a person commits that adultery, to commit sin is to be of the devil.

Then the last question is, the one born of God, they can commit adultery but not practice adultery ?

Or as told, they cannot sin, (cannot sin to transgress/break the law, of not committing adultery)..

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Then the ones loving their neighbour, ( not commiting adultery with their neighbours wife/lacking understanding/destroying their own soul) have fulfilled the law ( that Christ writes in the heart and mind/new covenant made with us)

Love is testified ( and exampled in Christ and the Apostles) to not work ill to your neighbour, at any time, or would fail to be the fulfilling of the law of Christ, which is the love of God shed into our hearts..

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 09:17 AM

Adam, it’s fine to warn about sin but not when you keep ignoring all your other sins—on of which is making God a liar because you claim to be without sin.

1John 1:10 If we say, “We don’t have any sin,” we make Him (God) a liar, and His (God’s) word is not in us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 11:59 AM

absolutely bro david and folks don't forget that no answers Adam 777 7

Is a jehovah witness cult member ⚠️⚠️

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 06:01 PM

Well there you have it forum readers, tinyfaith 'absolutely bro david' in cult doctrine does NOT understand CONTEXT of Scripture of 1 John 1:10 to that of 1 John 3:6 (to name just two verses for witnesses!) and >>>THEREFORE<<< 'folks' he has no CONTEXT answer (which is truly no answer tinyfaithdavid) for what John is actually saying and to whom 1 John 1:10 is addressing as sinners, claiming they are not!

So 'don't forget' about that 'no answer' dilemma of the 'trinity' of 'gods' and gatekeepers of the forum like cultistrsvp/tinyfaithdavid/ and moondim!

tinyfaithdavid, it’s fine to quote Scripture about sin and actual sinners that say they have NEVER sinned but not when you keep ignoring all your other verses that clearly tell you can have victory over sin by YHWH'S POWER NOW (TODAY is your salvation!) and >>>before<<< His return for His sinless saints — on of which is YOU tinyfaithdavid are making YHWH a liar because YOU claim YOU and OTHERS can keep and have permission to keep on sinning. OUCH!

So does the Bible have contradictions? cultistrsvp/tinyfaithdavid/ and moondim says it does dear readers! Lets look at only three 'trinity' of verses for now!

1John 1:10 - If we say, “We don’t have any sin,” we make Him (YHWH) a liar, and His >>>WORD<<< (YHWH’s Son now in the flesh) is not in us.

1 John 3:6, 9 - Whosoever (meaning truly born again and by His POWER!) abideth in Him (YHWH) >>>sinneth NOT:<<< whosoever (meaning any UNbeliever!) sinneth (love to continally sin!) hath NOT seen Him (YHWH by FAITH!), neither (have) known Him (YHWH). 9. Whosoever (meaning

truly changed!) is >>>BORN of YHWH<<< (New converted Creature!) doth NOT commit sin; for His >>>seed<<< (POWER by His set apart Spirit!) remaineth in him: and he >>>CANNOT<<< sin, BECAUSE he/she is (truly) born of YHWH! (also bonus witness - 1 John 5:18!!!)

So dear readers, the 'trinity' preachers of the forum have some SERIOUS contradictions factors in their indoctrinated faithless minds and CONTEXT understanding of Scripture, don't they?

Is it obvious now John is saying in 1 John 1:10 that - If we say we have NEVER nor EVER sinned in our >>>PAST<<< we then make YHWH out to be a 'liar' because the Bible says ALL HAVE SINNED at some point in their lives!!! Got it now 'trinity gods' of the forum in understanding???

Isn't is truly SAD that the 'trinity' of 'gods' of this forum - cultistrsvp/tinyfaithdavid/moondim say that we must keep on sinning and there is NO POWER from heaven to keep you from sinning, like the Bible TRULY says in its CONTEXT! YICKS! False teachers are here in 'trinity' form! We have been warned that this would happen from the Bible!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 07:12 PM

For those new to the forum, allow me to introduce Flat Earth TeddyBug.

Flat Earth TeddyBug believes the earth is flat and there is no such thing as gravity. Yes, you may wanna reread that last sentence and let it soak in. I KID YOU NOT‼️‼️, The TeddyBug doesn’t even believe in the law of gravity‼️‼️

If you believe the earth is round and you believe in gravity then you will be accused by the TeddyBug of believing that “the Chinese walk upside down on the bottom of the earth”‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

FOLKS YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️‼️‼️

If you don’t believe me and need a REALLY good laugh then read the TeddyBug past posts for yourself‼️‼️ Believe me people, the experience will leave you rolling on the floor for days‼️‼️

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:15 AM

LittleDavid, and anyone else, seems to not read what sin is, remind you:

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Then, through faith, does LIttleDavid say he transgresses the law of Christ or fulfills it:

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

I can remind myself, or anyone else, that the new covenant is those laws written in the heart ( through faith in Jesus Christ)..

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Conclusion, all talk is deceit, and so is deceitful actions.

Belief in Christ is the new covenant, no belief in Christ are the covenant, truce breakers...

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 12:55 PM

ADAM7777 says QUOTE: “conclusion, all talk is deceit, and so is deceitful actions.” END QUOTE ADAM7777

Thank you Adam for refuting all your deceitful talk and for condemning your deceitful sinful actions like making God a liar every time you defy God’s word by claiming yourself to be sinless and perfect

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 01:03 PM

Adam be sure and read the article I posted in mynew thread for you

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:57 AM

More deceit from little, that sinning is wrong, and right at the same time.

I claim the doctrine of godliness is not littledavids ungodliness talk.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 03:48 PM

Adam, let me help.

You have the cart before the horse.

Exposing your false teaching is not a sin. Your false teaching is a sin.