Author Thread: Messages being blocked
ajl378492

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 10:23 AM

I had been chatting with a girl from Ukraine named TinaKristina here, and today I found out that I was blocked from sending her any more messages, even though I had not said anything inappropriate or offensive to her. I am not sure if me being blocked was done inadvertently or if she is sensitive or eccentric. All that happened was she said she worked at an advertising photo studio, and I asked her what the name of the studio was. I don't know why she would take offense to a perfectly legitimate question.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 02:19 PM

She may of found your question a little intrusive. I find it off putting when someone I hardly know asks me what I perceive to be personal questions. I haven’t blocked anyone because of it, I’d tell them I don’t wish to carry on the communication & wish them well…:-)

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 05:09 AM

For me, i blocked someone that ignore me such as read my chat only or ghosting. I will block and report someone that being inappropriate also. But in your case, maybe she is not comfortable and doesn't feel safe when you ask that question

Henry2019^

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 8 Oct, 2021 02:46 PM

With years of experience on CDFF also other dating sites, also myself experienced exactly the same, I can say to you report this user immediately. It's a scammer. Especially Ukrainians are trying to link you to commercial webistes to continue chat by force. Asians are often scammers and portray themselves only with Whatsapp - avoid all Whatsapp only-users right from the start. Your story is exactly like mine. There is a user (DeniHer) who acted precisely the same way; we had very promising discussion even loveful, then suddenly blocked. I reported her without a doubt.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 10 Oct, 2021 12:56 AM

I think to report someone for blocking you is a bit extreme, after all it’s one of the features that are available for members use. I don’t routinely block people and tend to use it as a last resort when someone refuses to take the hint & is becoming a nuisance. I know there are some on here who block people for the every and everything, including not responding to their message🤷🏾‍♀️ Yeah go figure.…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Messages being blocked
Posted : 10 Oct, 2021 02:48 AM

* every and anything *