Author Thread: Prossy1234
ajl378492

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 24 Oct, 2021 03:45 PM

I was chatting with a woman with the aforementioned user name, and we soon began chatting on Whatsapp. Soon afterward, she was banned from CDFF. When I asked her about it, she said that she insulted some guys wanting nude photos of her, and apparently they made up some stuff about her and got her banned. What do you think? Is she telling the truth?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 24 Oct, 2021 10:31 PM

I think that cdff are on the ball when it comes to banning unscrupulous people but some will slip through the net. That is why it’s strongly advised that all initial communication take place within the safety of the site. Her explanation sounds a little off to me but more to the point what do you think…:-)

ajl378492

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 07:32 PM

Do you feel Facebook can be used to determine if someone is a scammer or legit?

ajl378492

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 07:49 PM

Do you feel Facebook can be used to determine if someone is a scammer or legit?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 27 Oct, 2021 03:02 AM

I don’t know I’m not on Facebook. Wether I meet someone online or in real life, I like to take my time to get to know them. I ask questions and take heed of the responses to gage who they are it always works for me…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 1 Nov, 2021 05:37 AM

Face book can be used to seek out scammers.

I myself don't date off Facebook. Only people I know personally.

khikhi

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 10 Mar, 2022 04:34 PM

Not all.Last month i chatted with someone and after 2/3 days,he proposed we should move to Hangouts or messanger which is linked to fcbook.I didnt have the first one so i downloaded the messanger.As we chatted,i realised His english was very poor for a Dr he claimed to be.Then he mentioned that he was a widower,from the UK but in the Army Mission in the Pacífic.Immediately i knew he was a scammer.When i asked for a video chat,he said he couldnt and started questioning if i didnt trust him.When he gave me the 1 minute video call,It was a recorded MSG with the foto he Had both on the msger and cdff and to make the matters worse,It was a woman with an accent of a famous african country.I blocked him(her), reported to the fcbk and cdff but i still find him around.

Anyone Who asks to communicate outside the cdff as soon as you start chatting is most likely a scammer.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Prossy1234
Posted : 22 May, 2022 11:25 AM

So true!!!!!!