Author Thread: COVID Vaccine To Be Made Compulsory In The NHS…
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
COVID Vaccine To Be Made Compulsory In The NHS…
Posted : 15 Nov, 2021 12:32 AM

It will be compulsory for all front line staff working within the NHS to be vaccinated by April 2022 those who don’t comply will lose their job.

This week on the news we saw long serving care home staff have to leave their jobs because they’ve not been vaccinated…:-)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2021 05:40 PM

(I did not write the following words)

OROVILLE (CBS13) — The city of Oroville is getting national attention for announcing they will not follow controversial orders issued by the governor or president. The fight stems from a number of federal and state pandemic protection mandates.

Oroville city leaders are launching a resolution revolution. In a 6-1 vote, the city council declared Oroville a “Constitutional Republic City"

“This mandate is not saying we are against laws or for anarchy,” said Scott Thomson, Oroville vice mayor.

Thomson said it’s the city’s effort to send a strong message to state and federal leaders.

“I think it’s time for us to draw a line in the sand,” he said. “Enough is enough.”

The resolution resolves to not enforce “any executive orders issued by the state of California or by the United States federal government that are overreaching or clearly violate our constitutionally protected rights.”

The move comes amid the controversy over closing businesses during the pandemic, along with mask and vaccine mandates

“We’re not talking about one mandate that’s been pushed on us recently,” Thomson said. “It’s a barrage of mandates.”

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2021 02:04 AM

They are wise words I think that making anything mandatory, with the added threat of losing your livelihood should be a cause for concern for everyone…:-)