Author Thread: God Allowed sin
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 12:14 PM

Did you ever wonder why God allowed Adam and Eve to sin?

Since He is all powerful and all knowing, He certainly was not surprised by their rebellion and could have stopped them from dragging the entire human race into sin and suffering.

So why didn't He?

Where sin increased, grace abounded all the more. The presence of sin in the world is an opportunity for God to display who He really is, a being of endless and unconditional grace.

In other words, sin and rebellion allow people to experience His graceousness towards Mankind.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 12:16 PM

Reference scripture

Romans 5:17-21

Nkjv

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 08:44 PM

Moonckes writes - 'Did you ever wonder why God allowed Adam and Eve to sin?' end quote.....

And so did YHWH allow it? Did he make robots of humans and angels or did He give them free wills to choose??? But you ask the question 'could (YHWH) have stopped them' all in choosing?

Mooncakes asks - 'So why didn't He?"

So Mooncakes thinks 'where sin increased, grace abounded all the more!'

This is wonderful REVELATION coming from inspirational Mooncakes! I'm MOVED by this new teaching and have to admit I have never thought about continual sin I use to do in my past life of getting drunk, sleeping around with easy women, that I was actually then experiencing YHWH GRACE all the more as my sin increased! WOWSA! Now I will need to seek prayer by this new revelation because now because of Mooncakes I realize I have NOT been experiencing YHWH GRACE all the more as my sin increased in the past and I no longer go back to that life of sin and I should miss it!

Like Mooncakes says, 'the presence of sin in the world' (and my old man I use to put to death in sinning always and I was wrong by doing so I realize now) 'is an (now my) 'opportunity for God to display who He really is, a being of endless and unconditional grace' as I go back to those old sins!

Thank you INSPIRED Mooncakes for making me realize I need to go back to sinning to realize YHWH's incredible presence in my life and renewed sins of the past, I would then be doing so, that is 'in (this) world is an opportunity for God to display who He really is, a being of endless and unconditional grace' as I sin all the more!

WOWSA! The light bulb finally came on in what you 3 'trinity' teachers (CULTISTrsvp, tinyfaithdavid and you Mooncakes!) mean now when you all said to be perfect is to be 'continual sinning perfectionist' and the more we sin the more we experience YHWH's 'endless and unconditional grace' >>>AND<<< all the more as my sin would increase!!!

Finally from the inspirational 'smart' phone of Mooncakes she writes - ' In other words, sin and rebellion allow people to experience His graceousness towards Mankind'

Ahhh yes my fellow readers, it all makes sense now! The more we 'sin and rebel' against YHWH, the more we 'experience His graceousness towards' us!!!

I feel sooooooo much closer to YHWH now because of you Mooncakes but I forgot my old life, my old man of sin! Thanks for reminding me! I'm headed to the liquor store soon and perhaps I can find some new women to 'party' with (the old ones are probably dead after 30 years?) this PAGAN weekend??? Pray for my new sin adventure to 'experience YHWH's graceousness towards' me! OK?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 27 Nov, 2021 12:55 AM

The FlatEarthTeddyBug who is the premier forum false teacher 🤥🤥 and doubles as the TeddyBugTroll 👹 to boot. 😂😂

He’s marvelously all wrapped in one fuzz ball of idle incoherence‼️‼️‼️

Yes, folks, he is the VERY SAME guy who says—if you believe the world is round then you must also believe the Chinese and Australians are walking upside down on the other side of the earth‼️‼️‼️‼️

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

YES‼️‼️‼️The TeddyBugTroll believes that‼️‼️‼️ I can quote the Bug himself‼️‼️‼️

AND NOW the TeddyBugTroll, FlatEarthTeddyBug himself wants you believe everything he says about Moonlight, who is NOT a false teacher like he is‼️‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 27 Nov, 2021 06:12 AM

Teddyhug

You need help from Holy Spirit in understanding God's word.

This post isn't about continuously sinning.

You're ignorance continues to show on here.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Allowed sin
Posted : 27 Nov, 2021 06:15 AM

Stop adding to what I post on here.

@Hugs

God is merciful.

You are never sinless. And your replies even show that .