Author Thread: By Faith, We Live and Die, We Succeed and We Fail
Ohiograce^

View Profile
History
By Faith, We Live and Die, We Succeed and We Fail
Posted : 30 Nov, 2021 11:07 AM

Hebrews 11:33  Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, ...35  and others were TORTURED, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: 36  And others had trial of cruel MOCKINGS and SCOURGINGS, yea, moreover of BONDS and IMPRISONMENT: 37  They were STONED, they were SAWN asunder, were tested, were SLAIN with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being DESTITUTE, AFFLICTED, TORMENTED; 38  (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. 39  And these all, having obtained a good report through faith

We should never forget that, by faith, some will stop the mouth of lions. And some will be in the mouth of the lions, by faith, and not be delivered. We can't look at someone's life and say, "they must be doing something right, they must be blessed of God, because they are having success and deliverance, health and prosperity." We are appointed to suffering and affliction(I Thessalonians 3:3). The perspective of the world is opposed to that. That perspective is in the "church."

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2021 02:19 PM

Quiz, I hope you appreciate your Bugs Buddy speaking up for ya‼️‼️‼️‼️ I know I’m very grateful to him‼️‼️‼️ 😂👍 THANKS TEDDYBUGS—BUDDY‼️‼️‼️ TeddyBug, l hope you continue lending “aid” and supper to the Quiz ANYTIME‼️‼️

Ok now Quiz, it’s your turn. [Now it’s your turn] to graciously extend a warmed over thank you to the TeddyBug, (BugsBuddy), not to be confused with Bugs Bunny, who was actually funny ON PURPOSE‼️‼️

Quiz...?

Quiz...??

Quiz, please thank the TeddyBug, on behalf of all of us, for the counseling session he posted on your behalf and of which delighted everyone else ‼️‼️

Quiz, don’t be ungrateful like Adam7777‼️‼️

Remember how the TeddyBug often supplied unsolicited counsel to Adam as well but ADAM never seemed to extend a single word of appreciation to the TeddyBug🥸, so SAD! Such un—appreciative people around here...hmmmm🤔🧐😅

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2021 02:21 PM

Whoops, “supper” shoulda been “support”. Nothing like a little incidental accidental humor in there🥸😂😂😂

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2021 02:36 PM

Hugs the blind spirited leading the blind spirited Quiznos.

Both Sad

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2021 03:52 PM

Quiz,

Question.

How many bugs could a TeddyBug bug if a TeddyBug could bug bugs?

Page : 1 2