Author Thread: @littledave
Quiznos

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 06:41 AM

Dave, i believe you posted the following assumption.

Quiz, I’m not jealous of people who think they’re on the same level as the inspired writers of Holy Scripture. The difference between you and them—the writers of scripture really did have the Holy Spirit revealing God’s word to them but you obviously don’t. I guess the written word isn’t good enough for you.

But there will always be people having grandiose obsessions about themselves as if they were prophets or apostles—just like certain people think they’re Napoleon. I’m not jealous of them l just feel sorry for them.

Sounds like you’re jealous because I quote from got questions instead of you.

Sad, very sad

Quiznos writes:

Dave, you believe that people are accountable to you, as you follow them across this site asking them to explain where they get their understanding of the Scriptures.

Yet, when i have asked you to post a section of the Scriptures which the Holy Spirit has revealed to you, you have NEVER posted anything, except what you copy and paste from gotquestions.

As far as myself, since you accuse me of not having the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD Almighty revealing the Scriptures to me, then show the evidence for your accusation.

The Scriptures say, Those which do not have the Holy Spirit do not belong to Yashua. That is not a good place to be.

By the way, when you post something i had written, post the entire context, not just ome sentence as has been your M.O.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 10:38 AM

To the Quiz:

THE QUIZ SAYS: Dave, you believe that people are accountable to you, as you follow them across this site asking them to explain where they get their understanding of the Scriptures.

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: QUIZ YOU >>ARE<< NOT ONLY ACCOUNTABLE TO ME BUT TO ALL WHO READ WHAT YOU WRITE (you probably missed that verse too—not surprising since you are busy listening to strange voices) If you can’t find the verse I’ll quote it for you next time

THE QUIZ SAYS: Yet, when i have asked you to post a section of the Scriptures which the Holy Spirit has revealed to you, you have NEVER posted anything, except what you copy and paste from gotquestions.

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: I’VE TRIED many times EXPLAINING and refuting THE FALSE DOCTRINE YOU EMBRACE THAT fallaciously PUTS YOU AT THE SAME LEVEL AS THE APOSTLES WHO >>>ACTUALLY<<< RECEIVED DIRECT REVELATION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I’VE ALSO POSTED AND ATTESTED TO THE FACT THAT THE >>>WRITTEN WORD OF GOD<<< IS THE >>>ONLY REVELATION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT<<<) FOR TODAY. You, on the other hand, falsely claim that the voices going off inside your head or where ever they come from must be “holy spirit revelations”)

There’s nothing wrong, Quiz, with Copy and pasting (repeating) what true teachers of the word of God say AND it is actually commanded by the word of God. Sadly, you still don’t get it (I’ll quote that verse too next time. I’m sure the UNholy spirit, you listen to, hasn’t reveled that to you either)

THE QUIZ SAYS: As far as myself, since you accuse me of not having the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD Almighty revealing the Scriptures to me, then show the evidence for your accusation.

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: THATS EASY, THE “REVELATIONS” YOU CLAIM TO RECEIVE OFTEN CONTRADICT THE >>>WRTTEN WORD OF GOD<<< I GO WITH THE WRITTEN WORD NOT YOUR MAN-MADE RAMBLINGS

THE QUIZ SAYS: The Scriptures say, Those which do not have the Holy Spirit do not belong to Yashua. That is not a good place to be.

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: I AGREE, SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEEK FOR THE >>>REAL HOLY SPIRIT’S instruction about himself IN HIS WRITTEN WORD<<< INSTEAD OF CREATING YOUR OWN unholy spirit ⁉️⁉️

THE QUIZ SAYS: By the way, when you post something i had written, post the entire context, not just ome sentence as has been your M.O.

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: OH Just like you always do😂😂—oh ok😉

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 12:00 PM

Quiznos

This is the Praise Reports topics ! You're Way off topic.

I Praise God fir His abundance of Blessings.

God is good!🙌🙌

Quiznos

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 01:25 PM

@dave

Dave, once again when you have been asked to produce evidence for your accusations, you run around in circles, talking nonsense.

Dave, i leave you with your ridiculous running in circles.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 01:28 PM

@moon

Moon, i knew you would be closely following behind dave, as you are like his troll shadow.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 02:41 PM

Quiznos

I read and post all over these forums Often.

Not do long ago you said. Stop posting.

Where have you been !! You are so ridiculous!

I follow No one on here .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 02:48 PM

This the Praise section Quiznos

Try posting something Praise worthy instead of complaining about me .

God's loves Praise and Worship like in church.

Oh that's right , you post complaining about that too!

😇

Quiznos

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 05:06 PM

@moon

Moon, you posted the following.

God's loves Praise and Worship like in church.

Quiz: Moon, according GOD Almighty and His Word,a BELIEVER praises Him whereever they are, seeing as the 'church' is something made up by man.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 29 Jan, 2022 09:19 AM

THE QUIZ SAYS: “Dave, once again when you have been asked to produce evidence for your accusations, you run around in circles, talking nonsense.

Dave, i leave you with your ridiculous running in circles”.END WHAT THE QUIZ SAYS

LITTLEDAVID: Quiz, you haven’t recognized all the evidence rsvp and I have shown you as yet and I doubt you could recognize it.

Seems you’re suffering from a form cognitive dissonance—a state of mind having inconsistent beliefs.

Seems you can’t or won’t recognize your own set of contradictory beliefs.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
@littledave
Posted : 29 Jan, 2022 10:14 AM

Quiznos

We are too praise God anywhere, including in a church building if we choose .

When are you going to stop posting against churches !

Worship and Praise!

The Holy Spirit is definitely not telling you that.

It's your Own Mindset.

Seek Christ.