Author Thread: Over expectations
Pascalbeatha

View Profile
History
Over expectations
Posted : 5 May, 2022 02:43 PM

Greetings dear brethren I hope you are all well.

So I met someone who seemed to be so sweet and Kind he was from Poland, we could talk every evenings. But suddenly he came up and just texted me that the online dating doesn't work to him since he is not sure if he is a right man for me. And insisted that online dating is full of uncertainty. To be honesty I really like him.But there is nothing I can do about it.We are no longer teting or talking I'm so sad

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Over expectations
Posted : 9 May, 2022 08:57 AM

Hello Pascalbeatha I understand that you’re sad that your communication has come to an end. I think you have to accept his decision & try to make new connections all the best..:-)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Over expectations
Posted : 13 May, 2022 08:20 AM

Online dating leaves a lot to be desired and I detest it. But where I live there are very few women in my age range that I find physically, mentally & spiritually attractive. Couple that with the fact that most women (also in my age range) are more interested in spending time with their sons. daughters, grandchildren, friends, relatives and pets then they are a potential mate.

So I feel I have no choice but to try and reach out beyond my local area.

In your case you are adding more difficulty by looking beyond your own country instead of locally. You appear to be on the younger side and should have far less difficulty finding someone locally that you can spend time with in person to get to know. A much more realistic method of finding a compatible mate.