Author Thread: Are Only Certain People Suppose to Engage in 'Spiritual Warfare'? What do you know of God's expectations towards YOU regarding this subject?
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Are Only Certain People Suppose to Engage in 'Spiritual Warfare'? What do you know of God's expectations towards YOU regarding this subject?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:46 AM

'For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the [manner of the] flesh: for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but [instead, in being spiritual in their nature, they are more effectively] mighty, through God

- to the pulling down of strong holds;

- [to the] casting down of: imaginations, (and every high thing) that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God; andd

- [to the] bringing into captivity, every thought, to the obedience of Christ;

2 Corinthians 10:3‭-‬5 KJV

Q1: So... what might be 'the weapons of our warfare' that are 'spiritual in nature', but wielded by us, via the necessity of our being 'embodied in flesh'?

Q2: Everyone asks at some point, "What is life REALLY about?"... and, "Why am I here? What is the purpose of,... and for,... MY life?"

And if you are one who has given your life to God, through Christ, your question should be more reflective of that... being more along the lines of:

"Why am I here? What is the God-appointed purpose of,... and for,... MY life?"

Derek Prince has some rather insightful things to say on this subject so l will encourage you to check out his series on Youtube entitled:

'SPIRITUAL WARFARE'

There are 15 parts but each segment is only 10 minutes long.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_L1za0tEXFXNhigNVPTo1ibq7hQiYoNn

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
History
Are Only Certain People Suppose to Engage in 'Spiritual Warfare'? What do you know of God's expectations towards YOU regarding this subject?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 06:33 AM

Derek Prince was a heretic.You are off track my friend. You need to learn from the reformers ie John MacArthur, Rc Sproul, Steve Lawson, Alistar Begg. Paul Washer, Voddie Bauchman, Ligioners Ministry.

Spiritual warfare is simply walking in righteousness which means to walk in obedience to Gods word.Spiritual warfare is renewing your mind with scripture and sowing towards the Spirit(scripture) and not the flesh. God has told us in his word that if you resist the devil he will flee from you.

I pray you run to godly expository teaching from the sources I provided. You will be very blessed as you fill your mind with Gods word. Blessings