Author Thread: Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Would you rather read a profile that is very detailed or one that is not?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 09:47 AM

Reading profiles that have a lot of conditions about the type of person they are looking for makes me cringe, but at the same time I also want as much information about this person to help me decide if I should spend my time getting to know them better.

I'm not asking if I should dumb down my profile just curious how most people feel about detailed profiles.

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 09:11 AM

I think that a profile that has filled in all facts (hobbies, who am I, what type of partner am I searching, ...) is better than just a profile with one photo and and age range.

in fact I like it very much when a girl says exactly whichg type of guy she is searching, that means to me that she know what she wants and has a plan for life.

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 09:17 AM

I think that a profile that has filled in all facts (hobbies, who am I, what type of partner am I searching, ...) is better than just a profile with one photo and and age range.

in fact I like it very much when a girl says exactly whichg type of guy she is searching, that means to me that she know what she wants and has a plan for life.

Page : 1 2