Author Thread: 50+ Adults and what they are looking for in a partner
BrendaLee69

View Profile
History
50+ Adults and what they are looking for in a partner
Posted : 8 Aug, 2022 03:01 PM

Hello my name is BrendaLee and I'm from Manitoba Canada.

I'm curious about dating again as it's been a while but I'm not sure about what men are looking for in a partner. Are men looking for companions, long term/marriage? I told myself I was not going to do the whole online dating thing again but it's hard to meet others since the whole pandemic thing started.

I wish for each one of us to find a wonderful partner to walk hand in hand with till the end of our journey. Blessings to you all.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2022 03:10 PM

age is just a number. people of all ages are looking for different things. But I would guess most over 50 aren’t looking to date around and would be more likely to want a real relationship.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 07:36 PM

I agree with Joe. People 50 are similar to kids 20 years old and elderly folks 90 years old. There is a big variety of things people look for. Some are interested only in the other person's money. Some want companionship. Others share a hobby that brings them close together. You just have to talk and get to know what the other person really wants.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2022 02:19 AM

I'm at a stage in my life where my children are young adults, and at some point in the not to distant future, I'm going to become an empty nester. I'm seeking a permanent relationship with a man who has a similar outlook to me regarding faith, work, health, lifestyle, family and relationships...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 06:59 PM

I prefer dating in person in where I live, it works better spending time together!

I have dated several men on another" Paid only "Christian site!

I'm Not desperate for marriage ith sn online stranger.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 07:00 PM

" with an online" stranger!

:⁠-⁠)