Author Thread: Should the girl make the first move?
Admin

Should the girl make the first move?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 09:00 PM

I'm pretty sure this guy is interested in me but he won't make a move...I'm sure he's just shy but maybe there really isn't anything there. So guys: do you make the first move and introduce yourself, or have patience and see what comes of it?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 09:59 PM

In what way do you think he is interested, did he wink at you or message you?

If that is the case, give him some help by initiating a conversation with something simple like~~"would you like to start communicating?"~`If he says yes, then it is kind of a given that he may be shy or tongue tied?~~Give him some simple questions that don't cause him to have an anxiety attack to answer. :laugh:

Wait until things look tight to ask those heavy questions like~ what do you think about women making the first move? :winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 10:45 PM

heck yes, over half of my dates/interests are because i showed the interest. ESPECIALLY if the guy is kinda shy,, which means he isn't a flirt to other ladies...or worse always looking to see if something better is coming through the door. .. and he will be appreciative of your attention. Also, it's gets you pass knowing if he is interested.

sidebar: :dancingp:(what does a dancing pickle mean?)

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 10:08 AM

Well that's one of the best answers I've ever seen golden; and I think it's a dancing green banana, not a pickle - but I could be wrong.... haha!

Ian

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 10:27 AM

Definitely, YES! go girl make your move, find out if he is interested, don't waste your chance, even if u were wrong & nothing is there.... so what??! u have nothing to loose :peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 02:19 PM

I read your profile ok.When you are at your age a guy may be a little gun shy.Late teens early 20's are a learning time.Go slow and take your time.You have your whole life ahead of you.At my age I like women who make the 1st move.I may not know they are interested.:party: Relax and let the guy you know that you want to be friends 1st.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 10:59 AM

dear singer, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:07 PM

A also agree with Golden. Give him a little encouragement. :)

Sidebar: It means the pickle is happy. Lol

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:07 PM

A also agree with Golden. Give him a little encouragement. :)

Sidebar: It means the pickle is happy. Lol

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:08 PM

If your computer is really slow and you get impatient and hit the "submit" button twice, it follows orders.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:40 PM

Thank you all! I really needed that encouragement :). I actually didn't meet him on this site...he's in one of my classes. I guess I better start talking! I can see he wants to talk to me but he's just too shy! :laugh:

Page : 1 2 3